What should we send CR for Xmas?

#1
It's nearly that time of year when we get on to the Xmas box subject. As we know CR is skiving it somewhere, saying he is snowed under with work, but realistically he is stuffing doughnuts! So should we send CR a Xmas box, and if so, what should we put in it?
 
#4
#7
MrsCR said:
how about an exercise video? that can double as 'personal entertainment'...

or even better... one of these which I accidentally stumbled across (not looking for xmas pressie ideas or anything)...

http://www.eroware.co.uk/interactive_fleshlight_combo_discount_pack.php
oh you're still alive then? please have winston out of the house before i come back on R&R :)

i have no idea what that link is because the firewall* won't let me access it.



(*i was gonna type "the gateway won't let me through", just to give you all the opportunity for some cheap fat jokes :) )
 
#9
MrsCR said:
how about an exercise video? that can double as 'personal entertainment'...

or even better... one of these which I accidentally stumbled across (not looking for xmas pressie ideas or anything)...
Alright darling...long time no see. :?
 
#10
oh you're still alive then? please have winston out of the house before i come back on R&R :)
That sounds like a good start to a Dear John letter. Maybe CR is gonna get all his clothes sent out to him, cut in half.
 
#12
I would rather ask the question where should we send CR for Xmas.
 
#16
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
rebel_with_a_cause said:
I hope this is your Sunday off.
i don't really get days off out here. but as i'm kinda my own boss, i've just gone ahead - then had stern words with myself about posting hours :)
Yeah right! That's not what I have heard! I hear that you spend most of your working day in the coffee shop!
 
#18
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Legoman said:
Yeah right! That's not what I have heard! I hear that you spend most of your working day in the coffee shop!
only when i'm entertaining visitors. might even buy you a coffee if you ever came over :)
And a doughnut if I travel all that way!
 
#19
Legoman said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Legoman said:
Yeah right! That's not what I have heard! I hear that you spend most of your working day in the coffee shop!
only when i'm entertaining visitors. might even buy you a coffee if you ever came over :)
And a doughnut if I travel all that way!
i'm not promising anything.

if i do, you might actually turn up...
 
#20
MrsCR said:
how about an exercise video? that can double as 'personal entertainment'...

or even better... one of these which I accidentally stumbled across (not looking for xmas pressie ideas or anything)...

http://www.eroware.co.uk/interactive_fleshlight_combo_discount_pack.php
Christ.. anything that you attach to 'yourself' that also requires being plugged in to something else, which is in turn connected to the mains is fucking wrong! :(
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads