What should we be stockpiling?

And as long as you have a woman nearby, you've got a supply of yeast in an emergency, so you can still be lazy and chuck in a bread maker if you have a generator
Vaginal scrapings loaf........................sounds appetising, not.

You should all kick off a sourdough master mix, the stuff last's forever and you can use it to make a loaf anytime you fancy.

Biscuits AB and, being hard enough to take an edge, a backup weapon.

This is not WW2 or a bloody hurricane. All I am going to have in the cupboard is some whiskey as a backup if shit goes wrong. Why would you want to stockpile. Maybe have a couple of tins of whatever and some toilet paper.

Nothing to worry about since we aren't leaving anyway.

Wait for the coup

Yes. I think, on reflection and with a European feeling, 'cock au whine' has a certain ring to it.
I was going to ask what wine would accompany the meal and what staters and pudding to serve but I think we had better stop there before we end up with a complete menu, the rate we’re going.

Looks like Mothman has provided an idea for the pudding. A simple Fool of some kind:)

This is not WW2 or a bloody hurricane. All I am going to have in the cupboard is some whiskey as a backup if shit goes wrong. Why would you want to stockpile. Maybe have a couple of tins of whatever and some toilet paper.
Most people are 3 days away from Anarchy.

Having two weeks of food and water, and a few hundred in a hillbilly stash is not a bad idea. Then a flashlight and a few other tools and items is not a bad idea.

Stockpiling?

Lemme think...

3fal1 (2).jpg

Unfortunately they're the wrong side of the Pond. :-(

But fortunately, I have others. :mrgreen:

sunny james

Old-Salt
Most people are 3 days away from Anarchy.

Having two weeks of food and water, and a few hundred in a hillbilly stash is not a bad idea. Then a flashlight and a few other tools and items is not a bad idea.
We all know what the supermarkets are like at Christmas or Bank Holidays.
Just imagine the panic if food distribution systems are targeted by naughty people. Fake/real devices under motorway bridges or Internet hacks of supermarket systems or cash points.
I for one wouldn't like to be near a supermarket when it all kicks off.

We all know what the supermarkets are like at Christmas or Bank Holidays.
Just imagine the panic if food distribution systems are targeted by naughty people. Fake/real devices under motorway bridges or Internet hacks of supermarket systems or cash points.
I for one wouldn't like to be near a supermarket when it all kicks off.
It would be a dangerous nightmare with panicky people. No food, cash, or petrol this time of year and half the population will be looting inside a week.

I’ve been leaving huge bags of Haribo and cheesy Wotsits out in the park for the kids. Some of them have got so plump, I won’t have to shoot them, I’ll just walk up to them and push them over.
I had built a fattening cage made out of gingerbread. I may have to knock that down to enlarge the barbecue pit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mr_Fingerz The Intelligence Cell 161
IndependentBoffin Current Affairs, News and Analysis 25

Latest Threads