What should the government do........?

#1
Got any good ideas for the current government??
What will keep Gordon from being evicted?
:?: :? :?:



Big brother UK is watching!
 
#4
Counter-Bluffer-Ops said:
Electric_Dobbin said:
?
What will keep Gordon from being evicted?
:?: :? :?:
.....the collective stupidity of the electorate.
In addition to the lack of credible alternatives.
 
#5
Technocratic_Turbine said:
Counter-Bluffer-Ops said:
Electric_Dobbin said:
?
What will keep Gordon from being evicted?
:?: :? :?:
.....the collective stupidity of the electorate.
In addition to the lack of credible alternatives.
he should squeeze the armed forces dry and give all the money saved to the lazy sponging wakners who will vote for him when he promises to give them an extra £10 quid a week if they pretend to further there already none existing search for work.
 
#7
Who else do we have ? as they say: "in the valley of the blind, the one eyed man is king" he surely fits that bill
 
#8
Tax Credit paids to nine out of ten working families. That might see him home again ?

(Please do not infer that this outcome would be one I favour)
 
#9
lsquared said:
RESIGN en masse
/quote]

Beat me to it!

Alternatively do nothing of substance and blame all the problems on all and sundry, Bliar, Europe, Tories etc.
Well it worked for his predecessor.
 
#12
Having claimed that the last ten years of (apparent) prosperity were all due to the masterly command of the economy by Gordon Brown, blame the imminent crash on the interconnected, global economy which is beyond the control of a single nation.
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#14
Think up a series of eye-catching initiatives, all of which are related to areas in which the public have expressed concern. Trumpet these intiatives from the pulpit of the press, promise change, promise that lessons have been learned.
Form a series of committees to look at the initiatives, organise a steering group for each one. Promise that massive resources will be targeted at these strategies.

Quietly let all this fall by the wayside after three or four weeks and do sweet fcuck all.
 
#15
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Think up a series of eye-catching initiatives, all of which are related to areas in which the public have expressed concern. Trumpet these intiatives from the pulpit of the press, promise change, promise that lessons have been learned.
Form a series of committees to look at the initiatives, organise a steering group for each one. Promise that massive resources will be targeted at these strategies.

Quietly let all this fall by the wayside after three or four weeks and do sweet fcuck all.

It has started already, with that meaningless "citizenship program". What a crock - its not the people who come here who WANT to be British citizens that worry me, its the millions we don't know about , and the ones that are already British, but don't want to integrate.
 
#17
Whats's the alternative - they are all as bad (inept and corrupt) as each other ????
 
#18
Electric_Dobbin said:
Got any good ideas for the current government??
What will keep Gordon from being evicted?
:?: :? :?:



Big brother UK is watching!
hang him for treason and blame all the bad decisions on him..that way they might just save face.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top