• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What should i take to herrick

This is my first tour i go in march,

i'm not sure what to take,

thinking:

Ipod
PSP
Camera

s*** like that,

kit

warrior chest rig
motherload

what do you think what does every one else take?

cheers

Mongo

MIA
Kit Reviewer
Apparently books are good to take, you can pick up fairly decent ones for dirt cheap in library sales, and you'll probably end up leaving them there for the next bunch of people..

A fleshlight might come in handy.

http://www.adameve.com/Adult-Sex-To...mc=PIB-_-Sex Toys-_-Masturbators-_-fleshlight 9(Edit, probably NSFW)

Because you never know when the manly mood will strike you... now there’s the Fleshlight! Super-soft, smooth and 8" deep, this unique masturbator is inside what appears to be a large flashlight. Simply unscrew the top and slide your lubricated shaft between the snug, fleshy folds as you work your way to a delicious orgasm. The outside casing means there’s no hand-grip felt — adding to the outrageous sensation! Removable masturbator (for easy cleaning) comes with two sample packs of Astro Glide and handy tips on use

Probably one you should keep well away from the pouches useful field items go in ^

Deck of cards and learning a few games you can play solo or with others might be a useful way of passing the time when the PSP batteries run out...

A pair of crocs type thingamies as they are much easier to run from the shower when the shite hits the fan than a pair of flip flops.

Lip salve, lips go to crap and they dry up quick.

Spare glasses if you use them - contacts are useless with the dust.

Poacher said:
A pair of crocs type thingamies as they are much easier to run from the shower when the shite hits the fan than a pair of flip flops.

Lip salve, lips go to crap and they dry up quick.

Spare glasses if you use them - contacts are useless with the dust.
Lip salve is on issue (or it is if it gets out of stores).

I wore contacts for all 6 months of my Afghan tour, including 4 and a half months on the ground not in Bastion or FOBs, and never had a problem. Agree you should take spare glasses though, just in case.

Latest Threads