What should a Real, Non-Metrosexual Man smell of?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by auscam, Feb 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ancient Mariner's post in the 'Gentleman's Shoppe' thread has got me thinking, so here's a few to start with...

Freshly-spent gunpowder

Tobacco (pipe only, if you don't mind)

Horses

Recently monstered maidens

Laphroaig/Knockando

Freshly-turned earth

your turn...

Edited to add; OK, cigars as well, but good Cubans only

2. Much as I enjoy reading your posts, Auscam, there is no way I'm going to start sniffing blokes to satisfy the needs of some bizarre ockker social experiment. Up here on the top of the world we have this thing called traditional British reserve, you know.

3. :D (coughs) I meant in a vague, socially acceptable way. Inference, rather than watering eyes.

4. Piss.

5. Land Rover

6. Vague? Socially acceptable? Admit it, you're from Victoria, aren't you? Last time I was down your way, Any inhalation through the noze by a bloke was followed by an explosive gob to get rid of the mucus. But then that was in NSW.

7. A classic sports car interior

8. Jean paul gaultier :drool:

9. The tank park :D

10. Other blokes' wives and girlfriends and their over 16 years old daughters, occasionally other blokes' mums and if drunk, perhaps their grans!

11. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

Sex panther

12. (bristles visibly) You accuse me of being a Mexican? Cheek! What is the meaning of this outrage? I'm a Queenslander, I'll have you know, not one of these simpering, bushfire susceptible, flood incapable, Fosters fancying, effeminate latte-sipping arrivistes! 'Victoria' indeed!OOOOOOOOOOH! (stalks off into cyberspace) :D

13. Brut......Splash it on all over ! :soldier: