What should a Real, Non-Metrosexual Man smell of?

Ancient Mariner's post in the 'Gentleman's Shoppe' thread has got me thinking, so here's a few to start with...

Freshly-spent gunpowder

Tobacco (pipe only, if you don't mind)

Horses

Recently monstered maidens

Laphroaig/Knockando

Freshly-turned earth

your turn...

Edited to add; OK, cigars as well, but good Cubans only

R

Reversionary_Modes

Much as I enjoy reading your posts, Auscam, there is no way I'm going to start sniffing blokes to satisfy the needs of some bizarre ockker social experiment. Up here on the top of the world we have this thing called traditional British reserve, you know.

Piss.

R

Reversionary_Modes

auscam said:
:D (coughs) I meant in a vague, socially acceptable way. Inference, rather than watering eyes.
Vague? Socially acceptable? Admit it, you're from Victoria, aren't you? Last time I was down your way, Any inhalation through the noze by a bloke was followed by an explosive gob to get rid of the mucus. But then that was in NSW.

Other blokes' wives and girlfriends and their over 16 years old daughters, occasionally other blokes' mums and if drunk, perhaps their grans!

Reversionary_Modes said:
auscam said:
:D (coughs) I meant in a vague, socially acceptable way. Inference, rather than watering eyes.
Vague? Socially acceptable? Admit it, you're from Victoria, aren't you? Last time I was down your way, Any inhalation through the noze by a bloke was followed by an explosive gob to get rid of the mucus. But then that was in NSW.
(bristles visibly) You accuse me of being a Mexican? Cheek! What is the meaning of this outrage? I'm a Queenslander, I'll have you know, not one of these simpering, bushfire susceptible, flood incapable, Fosters fancying, effeminate latte-sipping arrivistes! 'Victoria' indeed!OOOOOOOOOOH! (stalks off into cyberspace) :D

auscam said:
Reversionary_Modes said:
auscam said:
(bristles visibly) You accuse me of being a Mexican? Cheek! What is the meaning of this outrage? I'm a Queenslander, I'll have you know, not one of these latte-sipping effete arrivistes! OOOOOOOOOOH! (stalks off into cyberspace) :D

A QUEEN slander is it, I knew that there was something wrong with you, :omg:

browny31310 said:
auscam said:
Reversionary_Modes said:
auscam said:
(bristles visibly) You accuse me of being a Mexican? Cheek! What is the meaning of this outrage? I'm a Queenslander, I'll have you know, not one of these latte-sipping effete arrivistes! OOOOOOOOOOH! (stalks off into cyberspace) :D

A QUEEN slander is it, I knew that there was something wrong with you, :omg:
Whose Queen might that be, eh? More cheek, it's insufferable! :D

Gun oil. Land Rover, damp Harris Tweed, Kiwi Oxblood polish, pipe tobacco, and an air of (misplaced) confidence. Damn me, I'm the epitome of modern manliness.