• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

What shall we do with the drunken sailor?

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Put him in the longboat until he's sober of course.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Depneds on whether he had any money on him.

arby said:
In all seriousness, what WOULD you do with a drunken sailor?
Usually I had to clean up after him (we only had one bathroom, you'd think he could find it!) and then ignore him for the statutory period of time :wink:

AGAI 67 - 3 x Shoe Parade (no more than 45 mins) if it was his first offence.

Keel Hauled if it was a repeat offence.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
a_nony_mouse said:
arby said:
Usually I had to clean up after him (we only had one bathroom, you'd think he could find it!) and then ignore him for the statutory period of time :wink:
Is there a statutory period? It's been 80 years since I was a drunken sailor, and still silence goes on. Not that I am complaining, mind.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
a_nony_mouse said:
arby said:
Is there a statutory period? It's been 80 years since I was a drunken sailor, and still silence goes on. Not that I am complaining, mind.
Turning your hearing aid on usually does the trick :wink:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
a_nony_mouse said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
a_nony_mouse said:
arby said:
Turning your hearing aid on usually does the trick :wink:
PARDON?

Put him charge of a boarding party?

Take his ship away while he's not looking.

Sorry, I thought I worked for MoD, there.