What shall we call then, then?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_fat_and_hairy, May 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Heard a woman pschy.....phsys.......head doctor on news this morning advising us that we shouldn't ' misclassify groups of disaffected youths as being in gangs'. It seems this lowers their expectations, causes disadvantged persons to assume the persona of gansters and give them false images of themselves.

So how shall we refer to the gaggle of feral chavs that roam the streets causing disruption, damage and crimes against fashion?

2. Green Jackets?
  3. Ive always liked to call them a bunch of cunts, but thats just me, the same way I like to call overweight people, fat fcukers. But, I digress.
  4. old_fat_and_hairy

That's a very low blow. No-one mentioned Mini-mokes, shovels nor Danish tour reps!

Go scourge yourself.
  5. A Clutz of Chavs
    A Tw@t of Chavs
    A Target of Chavs
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

I believe the idea is to reclassify them to remove the stigma that may be attached to any generalisations. After all, they could and should become useful members of society. For instance, to resolve the fossil fuel problems and carbon wastage, we could burn them in special power stations..
  7. I don't understand the title of this thread.
  8. A thicket.

9. Not now?
  10. I understand what she is talking about, it the "Labling Theory". If you call some one a sexist pig then after a time they will grow into that discription and act like a sexist pig all the time.

Option 1 - stop calling Chavs "Chavs".

Option 2 - Beat Chavs (and beat them hard) into getting an education/trade and pay into society instead of being parsites.

Option 3 - cull all the Chavs so there is no one to call "Chav".

Options, Options, Options :)
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

LVH succint and to the point as always. And the simple solutions. Just the man we need for the new 'Ministry of the Interior' post.
  12. Daryl, Wayne and Charmaine seem to be popular round our way.

Personally I'd like to call them extinct.
  13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

"Oi, you fcuking chav cnuts! Yes, you! Got a fcuking problem 'ave yer? Dya want a job? cumere and I'll give you a fcuking job you sponging waste-of-space good-fer-nothing wnakers!"

Edited to add: Yes, I know it's rather a long name, but it always gets their attention, so it must be right.
  14. True, but what about all the poisonous emissions from their nylon clothes and cheap grooming products?
  15. On a more serious note, the Nation nees to reinstall the work ethic. Education/Trade training and benifits should be given hand in hand. If you do course X you will get benifits. If you do Fukc All your benifits get cut.
    If you get benifits you should do charity work with in the comumity - put you skills to good use.