What Regiment will I go to?

Hi, so I'm going to phase 1 on the 1st of March, joining as an Armoured engineer, and was just wondering what regiment I'll most likely be posted too, my first choice is 24 commando but if I don't get that I want to go to 22 engineer regiment or 26 engineer regiment, as I understand these are the only Armoured engineer regiments but is there a chance I could be posted to other regiments? Sorry if this is a stupid question just want to know tbh

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Surely you would have to do the AACC before 24?

Ozzy00

Clanker
Hi, so I'm going to phase 1 on the 1st of March, joining as an Armoured engineer, and was just wondering what regiment I'll most likely be posted too, my first choice is 24 commando but if I don't get that I want to go to 22 engineer regiment or 26 engineer regiment, as I understand these are the only Armoured engineer regiments but is there a chance I could be posted to other regiments? Sorry if this is a stupid question just want to know tbh
Im gonna take a good guess and say youll be in a Armoured Engineer Regt but may be attached to other units
I might be wrong but this is what id assume would be the case

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Infantry 6
B Infantry 10
M Sappers 13