What regiment is hrh in ????

Hi
I am a bit confused, WHAT REGIMENT IS HRH IN ??. The other night I saw him in a uniform of the BLUES AND ROYALS but I thought he was now in the AAC as an APACHE PILOT NOW. Could some kind person enlighten me please.??

But if your grandmother is the Boss you seem to be able to get away with wearing all sorts of kit.

Like, Why did William not wear his Number one Raf Uniform when he got married?

S

Screw_The_Nut

I don't know!!!!! But why???? Does everyone overuse exclamation marks!!!???? Why don't you!!!!! Write???? Like???? Normal!!!! People!!!????
Why.....

But if your grandmother is the Boss you seem to be able to get away with wearing all sorts of kit.

Because he is Colonel of the Irish Guards.

It's a 'royal' thing, I believe. More cap badges than there are regiments and corps and an array of bling that would put a Portuguese tram driver to shame.

'All sorts of kit'? You mean IAW current dress regs? I take it you are referring to the photo that appeared of Capt Wales wearing Blues and Royals Tropical No1s. AAC beret IAW with dress regs as would any other E3 on attachment or for that matter, anyone attached to an AAC unit.

Plank. He is serving on attachment to the AAC but still badged Blues and Royals. He may be offered transfer to the AAC on completion of his first flying tour (just like any other officer).

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't know!!!!! But why???? Does everyone overuse exclamation marks!!!???? Why don't you!!!!! Write???? Like???? Normal!!!! People!!!????
Why.....
Victor Borge has the answer...

[video=youtube;lF4qii8S3gw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lF4qii8S3gw[/video]

Wordsmith

Victor Borge has the answer...

[video=youtube;lF4qii8S3gw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lF4qii8S3gw[/video]

Wordsmith
That was brilliantly funny.

Right then Plank and muddlemaker ( or whichever sock puppet idents you may be ). I'll break this down into a nice, easy, numbered list.

1) Prince Henry of Wales is a Captain in The Blues and Royals.

End of message. Out.

Obviously one with a pretty flexible work schedule. I thought he was supposed to be single handedly fending off the Taliban but last time I turned on the television he was in Jamaica telling people - no shit - that "every liddle ting gonna be awwwwlright".

Word is, it was his Granny that told him what he was to wear, and if your Granny was the Queen (God bless Her) would you argue?

Obviously one with a pretty flexible work schedule. I thought he was supposed to be single handedly fending off the Taliban but last time I turned on the television he was in Jamaica telling people - no shit - that "every liddle ting gonna be awwwwlright".

I know, I know!

Every time I see him recently, he's bringing disgrace on his Blue Red Blue tie. Swigging local hooch and dancing with large breasted mamas, geeing up the locals and generally having a great time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Military Clothing & Boots 6
B Infantry 46
B Aviation 50