• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

What regiment are SRR usually recruited from?

personally, I was recruited from a prison along with 11 others who were doomed to die otherwise

personally, I was recruited from a prison along with 11 others who were doomed to die otherwise
You will select and train twelve prisoners sentenced to death, or to long terms of imprisonment.
You will train, and qualify the men, to attack the target specified overleaf.
Or words to that effect.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
SAS - usually recruited from Paras
SBS - usually recruited from RM
SRR - usually recruited from [?]
If the national press is to be believed, anyone capable of leaving their personal weapon in a supermarket toilet.

Last edited:
Think yourself lucky, I was part of a crack commando team that was fitted up for a crime they didn't commit!!

To make matters worse myself and three others from my A team were so selfish we only ever talk about us four and never mention the other 8 members from the standard 12 man A team !

Think yourself lucky, I was part of a crack commando team that was fitted up for a crime they didn't commit!!

To make matters worse myself and three others from my A team were so selfish we only ever talk about us four and never mention the other 8 members from the standard 12 man A team !
Correction mon ami. Only three of the A Team were SF. Murdock was an Army Pilot.

Correction mon ami. Only three of the A Team were SF. Murdock was an Army Pilot.
As there are 12 in an A team are you still sure only three were SF?

Is it worth me pointing out a female reporter was also part of the show sometimes so you don't need to point out she was a reporter?

actualli i lied,
I was born Michael Arthur Long on January 9, 1949 outside of Los Angeles, California, raised by a blue-collar working family.
In the late 1960s, while in his 20s, I joined the Army, was part of the Green Berets, and spent three years in counter-intelligence work in Vietnam. I got captured at one point while on a mission in Vietnam, in which I was able to escape and fight his my out. Although I had escaped, I ended up getting a serious injury that required brain surgery, and a metal plate was inserted into my skull

long story short, I was declared dead, changed my name and joined the Foundation for Law and Government

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Hmmm, think you will find that young lady was trying out for DHU (also take applicants from all 3 Services).
I'm sure you're right. In any event, it's a currently over-crowded field of endeavour which was managed with far more aplomb and far less publicity by some very professional individuals at least three decades earlier.

As there are 12 in an A team are you still sure only three were SF?

Is it worth me pointing out a female reporter was also part of the show sometimes so you don't need to point out she was a reporter?
Er... I meant the three other characters who made up the cast of the TV show. IE. Hannibal, Face, and B.A. were ex Green Berets.
I am well aware of the fact that a USSF Alfa Detachment had more than just a few men thanks.

Latest Threads