What really makes you mad?

Having just watched the Broon Ramadan clip, I've become absolutely incensed at the way that flabby jowled squirt of diarrhoea sucks his mouth in, every time he pauses to get a breath into his fettid body..

One good thing is that I'm so hypnotised by it that I don't hear the torrent of schluuurm (my word) that flows from said flabby gob.

Cap Badge banter that goes past the usual, your boys are all gay kinda level. I mean seriously, we've all got our own roles, and couldn't exist without one another. I don't mind the usual stuff, but it winds me up when people start to put actual effort or thought into their arguments, then it just become boring.

dhgrainger1 said:
I don't mind the usual stuff, but it winds me up when people start to put actual effort or though into their arguments, then it just become boring.
I hate it when poople piont out seplling mistakes... GRRRR!!!! :D

Sparky2339 said:
dhgrainger1 said:
I don't mind the usual stuff, but it winds me up when people start to put actual effort or though into their arguments, then it just become boring.
I hate it when poople piont out seplling mistakes... GRRRR!!!! :D
I'm sorry! Have amended! Been on the beer tonight, England won (which is fine) but a fcuking Arsenal player scored a hatrick, so I needed to drown my sorrows a little.

The sheer fucking stupidity and apathy of the morons in this country who are more bothered about Big fucking Brother or what ever 'celebrity' reality show's on at the time than anything else, whose ambition in life goes no further than getting on Cunt Factor or becoming a fucking WAG. The fact that the population's been dumbed down to the point that they couldn't care less that the country's turned to dross until their 20 Lamberts go up in the budget, then 5 minutes later they've forgotten all about it. The fact that no matter how shite things are getting, they're still stupid enough to tick the box marked 'please, sir, may I have another' and vote Bliar, Cyclops and the rest of that shower of crap in for a third term. The fact that a mere 21 miles across the Channel we've got a country pilloried that we pillory as surrender monkeys, but who could teach us a whole lot about how to stand up and tell the cunts in power that enough's enough.

And catching Kojak's roll-neck in your flies too, that kinda pisses you off too.

Latest Threads