What really makes you mad?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Outstanding, Sep 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So what does it for you?

Petty rules and being kept uninformed for no good reason make my blood boil.

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I know, we've all seen the thread

3. Posts that ask the same questions as posts during the last few days

4. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Big Brother and all it entails.

5. Drinking salt water and enforced solitary confinement.

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Water torture.

7. Low seratonin levels really make me mad, or so the Doctor keeps telling me, but I its too depressing to think about really.

8. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

computer mongs at work :x

9. Having just watched the Broon Ramadan clip, I've become absolutely incensed at the way that flabby jowled squirt of diarrhoea sucks his mouth in, every time he pauses to get a breath into his fettid body..

One good thing is that I'm so hypnotised by it that I don't hear the torrent of schluuurm (my word) that flows from said flabby gob.

10. manchester, which includes:

the accent
    United and City
    The fans for City but especially for United
    The city itself

11. Ha at least one hater of our gloroius and useless leader - good but is it enought though?

12. best mate callin ma ex GF every night lettin her know how hes gettin on in basic and not even giving me so much as a text the cnut

13. :wink:

14. Cap Badge banter that goes past the usual, your boys are all gay kinda level. I mean seriously, we've all got our own roles, and couldn't exist without one another. I don't mind the usual stuff, but it winds me up when people start to put actual effort or thought into their arguments, then it just become boring.

15. I hate it when poople piont out seplling mistakes... GRRRR!!!! :D