What really goes on in female changing rooms?...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by headgear, Apr 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I might just be an old perve but when I'm lying back farting and relaxing in my gyms jacuzzi (right next to the pool so you can observe bikini action too!) I occasionaly notice the odd fit chick or sometimes a group passing in and out of the female changing room door.

Now that often got me wondering - do they have the same facilities as bloke changing rooms i.e communal shower and changing room- or is it all seperate and individual?

Because in my fevered imagination I can visualise all that top totty getting naked and all soaped up together in one big room - a vision that generally keeps a smile on my face!

2. It my gym we have is seperate showers but a communal changing room so you often get everyone walking around naked.

3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Don't suppose you have any video film of that, by any chance?

4. Ha, I am sure it is not as exciting as you think. Me and my friends and the rest of the younger lot tend to at least keep our underwear on when walking around..it is the older women who go for full on nakedness. Each to their own I suppose..

5. I'll let you in to a massive secret................

We get out of our wet clothes. DRY our bodies, not making things wet, then we put on our clothes and go home!!

I know, its dull!

Sorry to make all your soapy dreams 'pop'

;)

BF

6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I'm happy with the older women doing it. I can't be fussy at all.

7. Kids today eh?
    All prudes!

8. I think women are probably just as bad as men for curiosity - a couple of weeks ago i was in the changing room (probably about 5 or 6 other blokes around various states of undress) when some chick walked right in to the middle of the room (not just in the door a little bit mind!) before realising she'd made an 'accidental' mistake and slowly made her way out but having a good look around at the same time!

- if it'd have been a bloke in a womens place I reckon the shit would have hit the fan though

9. You completely miss the point you were NAKED - thats enough for most of us old men!

10. Maybe the woman had seen you and the other fine figure of men in the gym/pool and just couldn't hold back for a perve. You should be grateful! hehe

11. Showered with 30 women once. Well, I was a rugby ref at the time. And I wasn't waiting for them to finish! Things to do!! i.e. beer. Kept me going for a few weeks though!!! ;-)

12. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Mate's missus came out of the gym the other day to inform us that she'd just been sharing a communal shower with an absolute stunner, walking around with their fannies hanging out. Apparently we would have been in our element.

Bitch.

13. This reminds me of the time I worked as a Janitor at the "Beverly Hills All Girls State School for Athletic Prowess"........still never got a shag....

14. Ahhhhhh why would you say that

tell me your lying

or at least make something up