• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What rank are you?

Cloggie said:
Obergolfbahnfuhrer.
before that I was a Eisenbahnknotenpunkthinundherschieber 3rd grade

Feck me Cloggie, you would have been a General in our Army. :wink:

Oh by the way, Corporal (Retd) for me. Don't mock, Hitler was a Cpl and so was Napoleon. We are just naturally destined for great things. I'm still waiting for mine.

Not that it has anything to do with this forum, but seeing as you asked, I am a Lt General (Retarded) thrice removed VD (Bar), Scar, Sidecar, Knife fork and spoon. Took me the lifetime of 70 prize pedigree truffle hunters to achieve this god like position.

Now feck orf and post your drivel on some other less regal forum.

Oik

basso said:
Cloggie said:
Obergolfbahnfuhrer.
before that I was a Eisenbahnknotenpunkthinundherschieber 3rd grade

Feck me Cloggie, you would have been a General in our Army. :wink:

Oh by the way, Corporal (Retd) for me. Don't mock, Hitler was a Cpl and so was Napoleon. We are just naturally destined for great things. I'm still waiting for mine.
Hitler was destined for "great" things was he? Fuck me who's your idol Fred West? :wink:

Latest Threads