Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what quote would you like to be known for, when you snuff it?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
If you don't blow your own trumpet, nobody else will.

kimmi851

War Hero
"That's not war, that's family"

(it may be worth noting at this point that I come from a long line of contrary Irish bastards,, with added genetic choices to make us by now truly evil)

964ST

Clanker
"That's not war, that's family"

(it may be worth noting at this point that I come from a long line of contrary Irish bastards,, with added genetic choices to make us by now truly evil)
Sorry! I am a very moderatley proud Scot! I have absolutely “No Probs!” With the current/past situation in Ireland.

BUT! Sorry its like this BLM topic, Get over it. PLEASE.

Your family IS important, but please think of the bigger picture

Nice horse Avatar.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
43d15d11860992e5b7babecd8139ae2b.jpg

kimmi851

War Hero
Sorry! I am a very moderatley proud Scot! I have absolutely “No Probs!” With the current/past situation in Ireland.

BUT! Sorry its like this BLM topic, Get over it. PLEASE.

Your family IS important, but please think of the bigger picture

Nice horse Avatar.

Sorry I didn't mean it politically - just my particular family are in a constant state of warfare with one another about everything and anything. It was intended lightheartedly as a comment about the stereotypical Irish temperament in general.

"Well, this is shit."

Latest Threads