• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What policies should British foreign policy favor. A poll

What policies should British foreign policy favor

• Globalization

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Commonwealth of Nations

• European Union

• Anglosphere

• NATO

• Internationalism

• Balance of power

• Combination of 1, 4 , 5

• Combination of 3, 6

• Other

• Total voters
And a healthy dash of gunboat diplomacy to back it up .And don't buy the bloody gunboats by some dodgy pfi deal and any foreign office official who cares too much about johnny foriegner should be shot .

E

error_unknown

As I've said before, I believe in a united Europe.... It shall be called Greater England, Scotland will be a theme Park called Braveheart Land and Wales shall be renamed but I'm not sure what the Welsh is for Impact Area?

Voted 1,4 and 5, because I have a sneaky suspicion that my son (or his grandson) has a fight coming his way - and I know who I want stood next to him.

I personaly favour a more active role for the Commonwealth however I suspect that the time has long passed when we could have used it as a way of impressing decent government on Africa.

Latest Threads