What passes for humour among the PC brigade

C

cloudbuster

Voted-for by?

'Dave' viewers, who, by definition have the memory-loop of a goldfish.

This, from the comments section is funnier;
Police in London have found a bomb outside a mosque...
They've told the public not to panic as they've managed to push it inside.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
These are the also-rans:

2.Alex Horne - "I used to work in a shoe-recycling shop. It was sole-destroying."
3.Alfie Moore - "I'm in a same-sex marriage... the sex is always the same."
4.Tim Vine - "My friend told me he was going to a fancy dress party as an Italian island. I said to him 'Don't be Sicily'."
5.Gary Delaney - "I can give you the cause of anaphylactic shock in a nutshell."
6.Phil Wang - "The Pope is a lot like Doctor Who. He never dies, just keeps being replaced by white men."
7.Marcus Brigstocke - "You know you are fat when you hug a child and it gets lost."
8.Liam Williams - "The universe implodes. No matter."
9.Bobby Mair - "I was adopted at birth and have never met my mum. That makes it very difficult to enjoy any lapdance."
10.Chris Coltrane - "The good thing about lending someone your time machine is that you basically get it back immediately."

Courtesy of Auntie

After reading the article , I spied the 2008 winner.

2008: Zoe Lyons - "I can't believe Amy Winehouse self-harms. She's so irritating she must be able to find someone to do it for her."

That's more like it.

T

Taffd

And if you had a choice between having the wealth of Bill Gates or eradicating hunger in the whole of the African continent, what colour Ferrari would you choose?

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't worry - the Telegraph has just published the least funny jokes from the Fringe.

Least funny jokes of 2013 Edinburgh Fringe - Telegraph

• Simon Lilley - “I thought ex-pats were people who used to be called Pat.”

• Geoff Norcott - “My wife said to me recently, ‘Do you fancy going gay clubbing?’ I said, ‘No, it sounds violent’.”

• Tim Vine - “I once did a gig in a zoo. I got babooned off.”

• Ben Van Der Velde - “Swastika in Geordie means something that used to be a sticker.”

• Nikhil Tiwali - “What do you call a pink flower that comes back from the dead? A re-in-carnation.”

• Pat Cahill - “90 per cent of baking injuries are stress-related. There are people up and down the country having mental bake-downs.”

• Pajama Men (Shenoah Allen and Mark Chavez) - "I'm a head gardener. Whatever I say grows."

• Alex Horne - "I want to talk about something that's close to my heart. My lungs."

• Romesh Ranganathan - "I'm married with kids. I don't need to look good, I just need to look better than the prospect of single parentdom."
Ho fcuking ho....

Wordsmith

Latest Threads