• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What on earth is going on... is this a coup détat???

Labour MP's are like rats jumping off the sinking ship today. How British for for a coup? Maybe Gordon will follow this evening? LOL :D

Seriously though... is there more to this? I.e.. A very careful plan to bring down the Gov't? Only asking because there's loads of rumours on the net 8)

No idea, I don't think we have ever seen anything quite like this in politics.
Despite it all Brown is blindly hanging on to power for the moment, he knows that unless he jumps there isn't actually anything much that can be done torid the country of him.

T

trowel

dangerousdave said:
Labour MP's are like rats jumping off the sinking ship today. How British for for a coup? Maybe Gordon will follow this evening? LOL :D

Seriously though... is there more to this? I.e.. A very careful plan to bring down the Gov't? Only asking because there's loads of rumours on the net 8)
I have never seen anything like this before, but I am not going to get to excited. I have a notion that things will sort of fizzle out in a British way.

Latest Threads