What on earth are baby cakes?

I saw some child drawings of "baby cakes" on a school display at my local cinema.

Are they something that Fat Bastard, enemy of Austin Powers, would eat?

BBC - help!

real men know what Baby Cakes are

Q. What on earth are baby cakes?

A. TITS.
I had this niggling suspicion in the back of my mind that the term may refer to the mammary gland, but could not see primary-school children (chavs excepted) drawing these as a school project.

I will re-post my original question to avoid the censorsip of naughty words:

I saw some child drawings of "baby cakes" on a school display at my local cinema.

Are they something that Fat B@stard, enemy of Austin Powers, would eat?

BBC - help!

blessed baby cakes said:
HGVTOO said:

A. TITS.
Correct, and mine are Blessed.
Long story, it involved a Mormon, a Volvo and a garden wall! :roll:

Beebs x
The way I heard it it was the local rugby 1st XV, a skoda with a sunroof, and a crate full of Hooch. :lol:

blessed baby cakes said:

Beebs x
Tell me more, I've got all day! 8O

woopert said:
blessed baby cakes said:
HGVTOO said:

A. TITS.

Beebs x
The way I heard it it was the local rugby 1st XV, a skoda with a sunroof, and a crate fuel of Hooch. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: She is going to make you pay for that one

woopert said:
blessed baby cakes said:
HGVTOO said:

A. TITS.

Beebs x
The way I heard it it was the local rugby 1st XV, a skoda with a sunroof, and a crate full of Hooch. :lol:
Woopert, I've decided to ignore your remarks about my babycakes and rise above it, thus making me the better person.

Beebs x

PS besides i hear you are a cross dressing rent boy and would take me in a fight. :wink:

blessed baby cakes said:
Woopert, I've decided to ignore your remarks about my babycakes and rise above it, thus making me the better person.

Beebs x

PS besides i hear you are a cross dressing rent boy and would take me in a fight. :wink:

Oooohh, handbags at dawn behind the MoD girls!

Purple_Flash said:
blessed baby cakes said:

Beebs x

Oooohh, handbags at dawn behind the MoD girls!
Boxing Gloves at lunch time in Parliament Square...........

PF you can be my number two........ 8)

Beebs x

blessed baby cakes said:
woopert said:

I fear you are confusing me with the gay aerobics instructor that calls itself "MDN", he lurks at docksides awaiting the return of lonely sailors. I probably could have you in a fight, though I'd much prefer to see you engage in naked jelly-wrestling with Cait :twisted:

woopert said:
I fear you are confusing me with the gay aerobics instructor that calls itself "MDN", he lurks at docksides awaiting the return of lonely sailors. I probably could have you in a fight, though I'd much prefer to see you engage in naked jelly-wrestling with Cait :twisted:
Oi leave us poor lonely sailors out of it. I mean... even sailors have SOME taste!