What now, the Lib Dems ?

onefourbravo

Old-Salt
Noticed an increase in the amount of Lib Dem articles whilst perusing the Eeeeney Stannit, this eeeeve, thought odd, given the neutrality of new editor.
Then realised the Tories and Labour get some harsh analysis on here and justifiably so, but none for the LibDems ?
Stop sniggering at the back, they know that nationally the flush was bust after 2015, but a possible implosion in Labour leaves us with the awful potential to have an unopposed government, that is not good.

Are they trying to capture the remain thoughts in London, Liberal Democrat membership nearly doubles in London after Brexit vote doubling membership to 15,803 , London population 8,665,000 allegedly

Farron likes LGBTQABCDEFGIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ today Tim Farron says gay sex is 'not a sin' following mounting pressure

There is a third way with nuclear deterrent, we pretend Trident ‘could be replaced by virtual nuclear capability’

Some big guns coming back to fight over seats Sir Ed Davey to stand for Lib Dems in old seat at snap election Sir Vince Cable to stand for Lib Dems at snap election
But don't call them Sir Lib Dem knights accused of being 'disrespectful' after dropping titles

Building on the doubling of members reach out to homeless youth Lib Dems pledge housing benefit for thousands of London youngsters

and a focus on fighting a hard Brexit, Help us fight hard Brexit: in a area that was heavy on remain United Kingdom European Union membership referendum, 2016 - Wikipedia

as opposed to a dirty brexit , Urban Dictionary: Dirty Brexit

Just what we really, really needed. Another politics thread because the 9 or 10 already running don't quite hit the mark. The LibDems are being discussed on all those other threads, Farron and Brexit, Brexit and Farron.
I think I'm with @jarrod248 on this one.
Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh (sorry if I've missed an a r g or h out of that).

Last edited:
They are jumping on the anti sentiment surrounding Brexit and are hoping to pick up the remouners votes from across the divides. Enough they hope to make a difference.

They are promising to reverse the process when clearly they cannot and would not.

A pox on their house......

O Zangado

War Hero
If the fine, upstanding voters of Westmorland were to give Farron a 'Vince Cable' electoral moment, I would be taken suddenly drunk in celebration.

OZ

Farron likes LGBTQABCDEFGIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ today
So what's the weasely little scroat got against H's? It's deliberate, isn't it? H from Steps is gay so he's subtly keeping up his homophobic tirade, the bigoted god botherer.

I'm so outraged I'm off to set fire to Canal Street.

NSP

LE
What now, the Lib Dems?
Sod all, obviously.

Can the mods please undertake to remove the next Arrser that starts yet another GE-centric thread from the site and thence to a North Korean range for summary execution by ZPU.

For many years now I've always viewed the Lib Dems as a bunch of badly dressed, lentil munching, naturist, moon howling god botherers. As politically savvy as a primary schoolkid, as economically literate as my cat, and with a tendency to view underarm hair on women and unkempt beards on men as hip fashion statements. A vote for them would be the equivalent of spoiling my ballot paper. However having given the matter a great deal of thought lately I've come to the conclusion that....

.... nothing has changed

They are jumping on the anti sentiment surrounding Brexit and are hoping to pick up the remouners votes from across the divides. Enough they hope to make a difference.

They are promising to reverse the process when clearly they cannot and would not.

A pox on their house......
SHOCK!

Political party jumps on public feeling to win votes; probably fibbing a bit in the process - like the rest of them.

Latest Threads