Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

What now the Labour Party?

So come on then @rgjbloke : either post the evidence that the site Guido Fawkes/order-order.com supports the far-right or withdraw your libel.

Then explain how Rachel Reeves offering 44 quid a year to those poorest families pre-paying for their electricity and gas is better than the 1,200 quid paid for by the evil Tories.

Perhaps you should send an email to these people and ask them for help?
Royal Green Jackets Regimental Association

Or are your emails to them automatically blocked by their mong-shield? 'Swift and bold'? 'Turgid and retarded' in your case.

You're right of course: Corbyn is extremely anti-Semitic, rather than just anti-Semitic.

A normal anti-Semite goes around blaming things on 'the Jews', snide comments about Israel and big noses at Islington dinner parties, and donates money to Amneszty. They may try and hide their bigotry behind a 'Free Palestine' poster or lapel badge.

A true and extreme anti-Semite goes to various Middle East countries to pay honour to the graves of mass-murdering terrorist scum, accepts money from regimes which have expelled their entire Jewish populations, murdered Jews, and repeatedly call for the genocide of all Jews in the world, and gives public platforms to those who have either killed Jews, paid for others to kill Jews, or who raise money for those who kill Jews.

David Baddiel examines how the Labour party interact with Jews in his book "Jews Don't Count". Well worth a read.

David Baddiel examines how the Labour party interact with Jews in his book "Jews Don't Count". Well worth a read.
A very interesting book; when a dyed in the wool bleeding heart lefty like Baddiel is saying something's not kosher in the party that should be his natural home, it's pretty much a slam dunk that there's a rather significant portion of Labour has a problem with those pesky Jews.

A very interesting book; when a dyed in the wool bleeding heart lefty like Baddiel is saying something's not kosher in the party that should be his natural home, it's pretty much a slam dunk that there's a rather significant portion of Labour has a problem with those pesky Jews.

I was half expecting Baddiel to defect to the Greens or Lib Dems at the end of the book. It really is quiet scathing of a large part of Labour and their mind set.

The book also helps validates Michael Fosters criticism of Corbyn and Labour back in 2015(?).
Foster ended up running against Corbyn in the election (and lost) in protest.

I was half expecting Baddiel to defect to the Greens or Lib Dems at the end of the book. It really is quiet scathing of a large part of Labour and their mind set.

The book also helps validates Michael Fosters criticism of Corbyn and Labour back in 2015(?).
Foster ended up running against Corbyn in the election (and lost) in protest.
I am fairly sure that if I were to meet David Baddiel he and I would disagree about pretty much everything except his perception of endemic anti-Semitism in the left, particularly in the Labour Party. This isn't (I hope) because as Baddiel says anti Semitism in UK has become an almost entirely political matter (from both sides: the Labour left saw SKS's "commitment to eradicating anti Semitism" as a RIGHT WING statement, whilst it's become an incredibly convenient - and hard to counter - cosh to lamp Labour with for the right, including me), but because it's real. The British left's tendency to minimise and deny anti Semitism is a pernicious and dishonest excuse for their bigotry. A response on Twitter to lefty journo Ash "I'm literally a Communist you idiot" Sarkar from Hadley Freeman, a fellow Guardian journo (albeit an Anglo American Jewish one) sums it up:

"Would addressing bigotry against any other minority be seen BY THE SELF-DESCRIBED ANTI-RACIST LEFT as an unfortunate distraction from the bigger picture, or is it just Anti Semitism?"

I am fairly sure that if I were to meet David Baddiel he and I would disagree about pretty much everything except his perception of endemic anti-Semitism in the left, particularly in the Labour Party. This isn't (I hope) because as Baddiel says anti Semitism in UK has become an almost entirely political matter (from both sides: the Labour left saw SKS's "commitment to eradicating anti Semitism" as a RIGHT WING statement, whilst it's become an incredibly convenient - and hard to counter - cosh to lamp Labour with for the right, including me), but because it's real. The British left's tendency to minimise and deny anti Semitism is a pernicious and dishonest excuse for their bigotry. A response on Twitter to lefty journo Ash "I'm literally a Communist you idiot" Sarkar from Hadley Freeman, a fellow Guardian journo (albeit an Anglo American Jewish one) sums it up:

"Would addressing bigotry against any other minority be seen BY THE SELF-DESCRIBED ANTI-RACIST LEFT as an unfortunate distraction from the bigger picture, or is it just Anti Semitism?"

Ash Sarkar makes my skin crawl.

Labours ability to ignore anti-Semitism has been going on for decades, and has been very convenient politically. If they don't admit it exists then they don't have to expell the precious anti-Semitic voters.

While the likes of Longbaily and Livingstone where key figures in Labours anti-Semitism scandal, Williamson on the other being suspended does not feel quiet right.
From what I remember, in the speech he gave, prior to being suspended, he admits that anti-Semitism was a problem and they had been doing more to tackle it than ever before.
Was he canned for being an key allie of Corbyn or for admitting anti-Semitism was a problem that labour had failed to address. Either way, it did not paint Labour in a good light even if he did try and put a positive spin on it. I will need to dig out the whole speech on YouTube.

Labours ability to ignore anti-Semitism has been going on for decades, and has been very convenient politically. If they don't admit it exists then they don't have to expell the precious anti-Semitic voters.

While the likes of Longbaily and Livingstone where key figures in Labours anti-Semitism scandal, Williamson on the other being suspended does not feel quiet right.
From what I remember, in the speech he gave, prior to being suspended, he admits that anti-Semitism was a problem and they had been doing more to tackle it than ever before.
Was he canned for being an key allie of Corbyn or for admitting anti-Semitism was a problem that labour had failed to address. Either way, it did not paint Labour in a good light even if he did try and put a positive spin on it. I will need to dig out the whole speech on YouTube.
Got to agree with your opinion of the the perky sociopath; there's something very wrong with that lady.

I've not kept up with the Long-Bailey debacle, wasn't it a Twatter spat ?

Anyhow the Forde report will be along in a minute.........

I've not kept up with the Long-Bailey debacle, wasn't it a Twatter spat ?

Anyhow the Forde report will be along in a minute.........

It started with a shared article with a holocaust denier, if I remember correctly then spilled over into Twitter.

In ref to Chris Williamson, Google returned this interesting article. His speech is full of identity politics and to be honest, if he has not witnessed anti-Semitism in the Labour party then the man is a blind idiot.