What now the Labour Party?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
er, try the interweb Einstein, you're using it for this site aint 'cha?

Google is most people's friend

Ok Einstein, the t'interweb version does not have page numbers and has several political pieces. How about a clue!

Ok Einstein, the t'interweb version does not have page numbers and has several political pieces. How about a clue!

Look yourself , you old scrote and stop being idle ..... just click...i said click , and fumble your way through....

Blimey, just for you cos i like ya

daz

LE
Not in the actual 'go to the fecking shop and buy a copy ' it aint. :)
Buy the Mirror??I'd rather go skinny dipping in Barrymore's pool

Labour leadership elections... always a civilised ‘tea, scones and polite conversation at the vicarage‘ type of thing then.

Labour accuses Keir Starmer campaign team of data breach
Labour accuses Keir Starmer team of data breach

The BBC said:
Late last night, Sir Keir wrote to the party flatly denied any wrongdoing by his team members.
He insisted they were investigating a means of penetrating the database - called Dialogue - with no intention to use it.

I've just realised that the name Rebecca Long Bailey fits nicely into the dull soundbite, 'oh Jeremy Corbyn'. Jesus, I hope they don't start that moronic chant again.

I couldn't agree more. It's high time PCS members either got rid of Serwotka, or left a union that doesn't reflect their views.
Perhaps it does for many?

I've just realised that the name Rebecca Long Bailey fits nicely into the dull soundbite, 'oh Jeremy Corbyn'. Jesus, I hope they don't start that moronic chant again.
she is the Anointed one for the Party faithful.

Latest Threads