What now the Labour Party?

I am not suggesting paying the penalty to exit, but simply stopping the contract immediately and cease any payments on it.

In the 90s and 00s practically every financial product was mis-sold. PPI is no different from PFI other than the victim is the UK taxpayer, not an individual who took out a loan to buy a car.

What is the point of political power if you can't write a wrong? If the Tories want to show they are committed to the NHS, this one act alone could surely turn that old lie about £350m on the side of a bus into a reality.
No.

It's because of galactically stupid financial mismanagement stunts like this that you lefty scum are being beaten into submission with austerity.

And then, only at the very end, when you finally realise it was all Labour's fault and you confess and plead for forgiveness will your Universal Credit be stopped.

Last edited:
Thornbelly proving just how down she is with the working classes, knighthoods for dead footballers. Eeehh by gum 'appen as she's proper workin' class tha' knows lad (unless you're a white van man).

Not a single positive comment for :)

Thornbelly proving just how down she is with the working classes, knighthoods for dead footballers. Eeehh by gum 'appen as she's proper workin' class tha' knows lad (unless you're a white van man).

Not a single positive comment for :)
The honours system is devalued enough as it is, without giving corpses feel good awards.

"On the Buses 2020 with Labour" Starring...

> Jess Phillips as "Olive Rudge" (Anna Karen)
> Clive Lewis as "Blakey" (Stephen Lewis!)
> "Sir" Keir Starmer as "Stan" Butler (Reg Varney)
> "Lady" Nugee as "Mabel 'Mum' Butler" (Doris Hare)
> Rebecca Long-Bailey as "a clippie" (she squawks loud enough)

The possibilities are endless!

"On the Buses 2020 with Labour" Starring...

> Jess Phillips as "Olive Rudge" (Anna Karen)
> Clive Lewis as "Blakey" (Stephen Lewis!)
> "Sir" Keir Starmer as "Stan" Butler (Reg Varney)
> "Lady" Nugee as "Mabel 'Mum' Butler" (Doris Hare)
> Rebecca Long-Bailey as "a clippie" (she squawks loud enough)

The possibilities are endless!
It'd be poorly titled, probably better titled "On the buses but going nowhere because we are on strike"

It'd be poorly titled, probably better titled "On the buses but going nowhere because we are on strike"
It would need Sadiq "My dad was a bus driver" Khan to be shoe horned in there somewhere, perhaps if only to berate those proles waiting for a bus that queuing is part and parcel of an modern bus service

There it is, my Labour Party membership. Now I just have to choose which candidate to lead them into another 10 years in the wilderness.

View attachment 444109
You might want to redact the membership number? If intent on mischief and this post somehow gets out into the wild, you may find (a.) your membership revoked and (b.) in a cavalier disregard for GDPR, your PERSEC being blown and your having to tell various Corbynistas to eff off.

There it is, my Labour Party membership. Now I just have to choose which candidate to lead them into another 10 years in the wilderness.

View attachment 444109
Had all the internet stuff but nothing through the post yet. Been a month now.
"Your membership card and welcome pack should already be with you, but if not then don't worry — it's on its way and you'll soon be a card-carrying Labour Party member. In the meantime you can:"

You might want to redact the membership number? If intent on mischief and this post somehow gets out into the wild, you may find (a.) your membership revoked and (b.) in a cavalier disregard for GDPR, your PERSEC being blown and your having to tell various Corbynistas to eff off.
A good point, but I've now mistakenly deleted the entire post.

Errrr, bollocks.

A good point, but I've now mistakenly deleted the entire post.

Errrr, bollocks.
Well, that’s one way of redacting the membership number....

And, of course, you can now post it again, and it’ll appear out of sequence to briefly confuse anyone reading the thread in future. Or to send Rebecca Long-Bailey off to lie down in a darkened room...

Labour Membership.jpg

Most of them are proxies for enemies of Britain. Which dictator or terrorist would you vote for and why?
That leaves Phillips and Nandy as moderates.
Becky and Grangela are a dream team!

Most of them are proxies for enemies of Britain. Which dictator or terrorist would you vote for and why?
That leaves Phillips and Nandy as moderates.
I'm leaning towards Wrecker Wrong Daily, she's following the Korbyn model for wild and whacky Marxism that appeals to the under-16s and the lifelong adolescent sixth form politicians.

Latest Threads