What now the Labour Party?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Police performing a haka?
Au Cointreau - Bristol Constabulary pictured a few years ago , shamelessly pilfered by a suspicious character dressed as a unicorn at the most inappropriate venue possible.

Yvette Cooper is already making her pitch... She's all over the BBC!
Ah...just what the party needs - more Balls.....

Ah...just what the party needs - more Balls.....
Things may have changed since 2015. Cooper announced she would run to be Leader of the Labour Party in the leadership election following the resignation of Miliband.Cooper came third with 17.0% of the vote in the first round.

Things may have changed since 2015. Cooper announced she would run to be Leader of the Labour Party in the leadership election following the resignation of Miliband.Cooper came third with 17.0% of the vote in the first round.
Momentum won't support a Blairite like Cooper standing for leader.

Could you not just beat one to senselessness with the other. Hopefully ending up with both out of it.

I'd say braindamaged but they have both managed that already.

A pair of pointless wastes of atoms.
Already done. Bum Fights, Volume 2.

Last edited:
Cooper is an arch Remainer. It was the Cooper-Letwin bill which prevented us leaving the EU (without a deal).

If the Cons or Brexit Party had stood down in her constituency she wouldn't be an MP.

Well 3 out of 5 now . . . . . . . . . If anyone else comes up with an untick idea I am resigning my newly acquired Labour Party membership!
Borderline shaggable.

If gagged.

Cooper is an arch Remainer. It was the Cooper-Letwin bill which prevented us leaving the EU (without a deal).

If the Cons or Brexit Party had stood down in her constituency she wouldn't be an MP.
Which was the only damp patch on the otherwise pristine mattress of much mirth that was the night of the 12th/13th.

I may be reconsidering my choice of Wrong Daily with this new chancer!

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yeah we could really do with another war right now. I'm available if anyone wants a dodgy dossier.
Where is your magic money tree for wars?

allegedly, the penalties alone for buying out Brown's PFI fiascos would be @£200 Billion
Allegedly. An 80 seat majority can't do anything about that?

Latest Threads