What now the Labour Party?

Slime

LE
You've lost me. Your go. :cool:

Ok, I’ll have a go. :)
You replied with random well known Corbyn facts to a post where I had pointed out a typo in the first sentence of an article that said ‘wide raging’ (repeated that in my last post too for clarity) instead of wide ranging.

Ok, I’ll have a go. :)
You replied with random well known Corbyn facts to a post where I had pointed out a typo in the first sentence of an article that said ‘wide raging’ (repeated that in my last post too for clarity) instead of wide ranging.
Ah! I see. My apologies. I was just posting in General and your post was quoted as it seemed a decent link. :cool:

I can't believe that more hasn't been made of this utter boIIocks by the MSM.
Corboon, telling the world that he was "assassinated" by the MSM and that he could have been "The One", if it wasn't for those pesky kids.
"Ooooooh, Jeremy Corburn" LMFAO

Corboon, telling the world that he was "assassinated" by the MSM and that he could have been "The One", if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

I loved one of the comments on there. Paraphrased it said that when The Guardian, the most antisemitic newspaper outside of the Arab world, says that you have a problem with anti semitism then you might just be a wee bit antisemitic.

Eagleman

Clanker
Naturally the focus is on the Conservative Party future leadership, amongst other issues they have.

But, the Labour Party, more than any other party, had backed Remain. Corbyn changed his colours to toe the party line. What future there?

Also, what happens in the Trade Unions, who largely urged their members to back Remain, yet whose members seem to have rejected their leaders.
Our new leader and Prime Minister should be Jacob Rees-mogg

Our new leader and Prime Minister should be Jacob Rees-mogg
Within the Conservative Party I think JRM is as divisive as BJ is, so I can't see that happening.

Anyway, there are entire threads devoted to that subject.

I loved one of the comments on there. Paraphrased it said that when The Guardian, the most antisemitic newspaper outside of the Arab world, says that you have a problem with anti semitism then you might just be a wee bit antisemitic.

To get a good insight into anti-Semitism by the left, "Jews Don't Count" by David Baddiel is a good read and goes a long way to explain it.

The Guardian being critical of a political party leader who is a threat to the owners and other big business backers of the Labour party?
The Guardian picked a side in the Labour civil war and it was not Corbyn.

Was he really this naive?

Corboon, telling the world that he was "assassinated" by the MSM and that he could have been "The One", if it wasn't for those pesky Jews.

FTFY, not forgetting that he blamed the antisemitism crisis under his 'leadership' as a Jewish plot against him

It's easy to promise things if you'll never have to pay for them, or in Corbyn's world, he'd simply turn on the printing presses as his mates did in Zim and Venezuela. Of course, he and idiots like rgjbloke always believe that "this time it will be different." The man, and those that believed him are cretinous at best. Why did he get so many votes? Look at the leader of the Conservative Party at the time: Theresa May: one of the worst, if not the worst, PMs in living history. I suspect you'd have to go back to Lord North for a PM who so badly got foreign affairs wrong (and she was a total cluster as Home Secretary).
My bold, I have to disagree here.
TC Blair hopefully will never lose that title.

My bold, I have to disagree here.
TC Blair hopefully will never lose that title.

He got us the minimum wage and the Freedom of information act.
So massive cock? Yes. bad for the country? Also yes. Had some good points? Alas, yes.
What did May bring us, apart from that god awful dance that became a meme?
Hell Gordon Brown may have been a good competitor, but I think he's redeemed himself a bit with quite a lot of charity work of late.

He got us the minimum wage and the Freedom of information act.
So massive cock? Yes. bad for the country? Also yes. Had some good points? Alas, yes.
What did May bring us, apart from that god awful dance that became a meme?
Hell Gordon Brown may have been a good competitor, but I think he's redeemed himself a bit with quite a lot of charity work of late.
A basic rule of economics is that the introduction of a minimum wage will lead to increased unemployment. Britain under Blair managed to break that rule.

A good thing? Christ no!

What followed was 20 years of minimal wage growth, low productivity and the elimination of wage differentials. In many companies minimum wage became maximum wage, with everyone earning the same. That sounds like communism to me. And if you don't like it? Tough. There is always an eastern European who has lower living costs than you that can do the job in your place.

And the only redeeming thing that Gordon Brown can do is to admit that he utterly screwed over the UK economy and the British people, say that he is truly sorry and then blow his brains out on live television.

rgjbloke

On ROPS
On ROPs
A basic rule of economics is that the introduction of a minimum wage will lead to increased unemployment. Britain under Blair managed to break that rule.

A good thing? Christ no!

What followed was 20 years of minimal wage growth, low productivity and the elimination of wage differentials. In many companies minimum wage became maximum wage, with everyone earning the same. That sounds like communism to me. And if you don't like it? Tough. There is always an eastern European who has lower living costs than you that can do the job in your place.

And the only redeeming thing that Gordon Brown can do is to admit that he utterly screwed over the UK economy and the British people, say that he is truly sorry and then blow his brains out on live television.
A lesson in economics from the Tories eh? What a load of codswallop. There is no such basic rule at all!

The tory basic rule of economics is very simply that the more he or she can get done for as little as possible, the more he or she ends up with a nice fat bank account balance.

Your post here is a huge wake up call to anybody who reads it exactly why we need trade unions to force the greedy to spread the wealth more equitably including the very people who actually produce the wealth.

The fifth or sixth largest economy in the entire world and we have hundreds and hundreds of food banks all over the country, the poor in cold weather having to choose between being warm and hungry or not hungry but cold and pensioners using their bus pass‘s to spend their entire days travelling around on buses to keep warm.

Labour did a lot of good in power but they could undoubtedly have done some things differently. Blair and Brown made mistake but neither of them set out to enslave the UK working class on minimum wage zero hours contracts fleecing the public purse of billions and passing it over to their thriving mates in the guise of privatisation which the working class are funding through their taxes.

Hopefully the curtains are ready to be drawn on this corrupt bunch of crooks sooner rather than later. Tories and those who support them call themselves patriots working in the best interests of the nation.
That’s now been blatantly exposed for the huge lie that it is.

This is the most corrupt government I’ve ever known since I’ve been around and I’m in my late sixties now. Every single one of this Tory government and the entire Tory parliamentary party are in this purely and simply for their own personal enrichment at the cost of the rest of us.

I can’t wait to see a Labour government take over that will at last implement policies to end the thieving and work for everybody to prosper from from living in the UK rather than just their thieving friends!

A lesson in economics from the Tories eh? What a load of codswallop. There is no such basic rule at all!

The tory basic rule of economics is very simply that the more he or she can get done for as little as possible, the more he or she ends up with a nice fat bank account balance.

Your post here is a huge wake up call to anybody who reads it exactly why we need trade unions to force the greedy to spread the wealth more equitably including the very people who actually produce the wealth.

The fifth or sixth largest economy in the entire world and we have hundreds and hundreds of food banks all over the country, the poor in cold weather having to choose between being warm and hungry or not hungry but cold and pensioners using their bus pass‘s to spend their entire days travelling around on buses to keep warm.

Labour did a lot of good in power but they could undoubtedly have done some things differently. Blair and Brown made mistake but neither of them set out to enslave the UK working class on minimum wage zero hours contracts fleecing the public purse of billions and passing it over to their thriving mates in the guise of privatisation which the working class are funding through their taxes.

Hopefully the curtains are ready to be drawn on this corrupt bunch of crooks sooner rather than later. Tories and those who support them call themselves patriots working in the best interests of the nation.
That’s now been blatantly exposed for the huge lie that it is.

This is the most corrupt government I’ve ever known since I’ve been around and I’m in my late sixties now. Every single one of this Tory government and the entire Tory parliamentary party are in this purely and simply for their own personal enrichment at the cost of the rest of us.

I can’t wait to see a Labour government take over that will at last implement policies to end the thieving and work for everybody to prosper from from living in the UK rather than just their thieving friends!
Snigger.

Latest Threads