What now the Labour Party?

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
It's nice to see some ambition amongst Labour politicians anyway. People can get stuck in a rut with regular appearances on RT or even having your own show on Press TV so it's nice to know there's options for politicians who have greater financial needs.

Slime

LE
Not covered at all by the Beeb on The 1 pm news. I think the bias can be taken as read.

Did they concentrate on the contentious statue instead?

Slime

LE
nary a mention, one would have thought that someone beating the crap out of their august institution merited something but nothing. I'm sorry but hard as I try I find the service irredeemable.

Just thought I’d ask :)

The Beeb seemed to not notice a couple of multi thousand person protests just outside those same doors late last year, so it’s probably unsurprising they missed this lone activist…..or the crowd, or the media, or the police, or the fire engines that were also there :)

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
Pity the 1st female leader of the Labour party turned out to be a spy.

It appears a certain Mr Hindsight is now subject of allegations about having mixed drinky poos during lockdown...I wonder how this will play out in the media...

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
And too dumb to realise it. Getting ideas waaayy above his station and seems to be touting himself as some kind of voice of the working classes. He’s a rich Angela Rayner.
I immediately thought of the fragrant Lady Nugee.

Latest Threads