Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

What now for the EU ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What news from Kent?
It's as cosmopolitan as ever...
1610743442162.png

From the article:

Let's not worry about people dying, EU unity and credibility comes first
This may ... just may .... turn into a defining point as to the future of the EU .... unless speedy action and some flair is demonstrated to resolve the problem the ordinary folk ... that is those who survive ... will not forget how they have been let down .

This may ... just may .... turn into a defining point as to the future of the EU .... unless speedy action and some flair is demonstrated to resolve the problem the ordinary folk ... that is those who survive ... will not forget how they have been let down .
The delay includes the UK as well,

Feck knows why anyone would think about this in political terms.

The delay includes the UK as well,

Feck knows why anyone would think about this in political terms.
By speedy action and flair I was thinking as an example of the faster acceptance of alternatives such as the Oxford University vaccine which was approved for use in the UK in December ... I believe it has been offered for approval and use in the EU .... I am not making a political point ... in all my recent posts on this thread my concern has been for ordinary people .

Status
Not open for further replies.