What now for the EU ?

UncivilServant

Old-Salt
Just because it has become a toilet does not mean it was ever that way.
And more respect to the industry that can survive, and thrive, from there.

And Joe Cocker came from there so its all right by me.
Yeah, I know Joe Cocker is from Sheffield. I liked that Common People song that he did.

Last edited:
We should finish the transitional period today without any deal - deals can be made at any point in the future - there's no rush to do any deals.

Also as soon as we leave - we can sign other trade deals & there's a few set up. Also most businesses would know where they stand and can play for the future.
Flexibility is the key and its a gamble, to assume that trump will get reelected and we have a biden white house hostile to brexit.. Moving towards a compromise, is the very essence of dealmaking and if we can at least get a free trade deal around common market principles, then its an option worth exploring.

You understand that my book will not have too much fruit in it. Lots of dirt, twigs and fallen leaves but very little fruit - there won’t be much about as it nearly all comes from or through the EU.
Well rotted, unwashed windfalls should do for garnishes etc., surely?

Fresh picked garden sandlad, made with a selection of selected sand, garnished with road verge greenery and served with a side dressing of badger wazz.

skeetstar

Old-Salt
Well rotted, unwashed windfalls should do for garnishes etc., surely?
Make sure you cover the seasonal options, such as dried autumn leaves, a mature flavour vs the much more bland spring buds.
Then there are the regional variations. Scottish pine needles and granite chips, Welsh slate with recovered spittle after the eisteddfod. Ireland can furnish some excellent sea shells and rotten potato feelings. England of course struggles to define it's own cuisine, but you could include some south indian dishes, which include discarded snake skin and teak bark.

It sounds bizarre, but one of my sons is a carpenter with a major sideline in building 'mud kitchens'.

I'd never heard of them before, but are of a wooden construction with steel bowls and hanging utensils, which the kids use to mix the sort of shit being put forward in this threads 'menus'.

They're all the rage with pre school, junior school and nurseries, where the kids strive to get as much shit as possible ingrained into themselves and their clothes.

My lad charges an outrageous amount for these things, and he can't build them quick enough.

I may offer to distribute, for a small fee, any 'cookbook' which comes to 'fruitation'.
What fuel do they cook with? Gas, Charcoal or do they just set light to the whole thing?

Barnier's on the BBC saying that Boris continues to back-track on the political agreement and won't give them an extension.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the snowflakes who're about to get hysterical again.

Barnier's on the BBC saying that Boris continues to back-track on the political agreement and won't give them an extension.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the snowflakes who're about to get hysterical again.
The humanity of it all , won't anyone think of Emily ???

Emily

Latest Threads