Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now for the EU ?

Who actually

Look, Look. He's feeding me!

04620D30-143A-4165-822C-48999A068D8D.jpeg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
They will need to use quite a bit of high power hosing to remove his wife/granny.
You wanna hose his wife? Niche!

I'm afraid you can't do that without second thoughts either. In the end, the media is also keen on money, influence and access to power.
This is not to say that all journalists lie, but a good number of them have stopped reporting the facts and are more interested in expressing their own opinions.
You're forgetting the unique way that the BBC taxes the UK in order to produce unbiased, balanced reporting.

Well. Not me. I don't have a licence.

You're forgetting the unique way that the BBC taxes the UK in order to produce unbiased, balanced reporting.

Well. Not me. I don't have a licence.
You can you really choose whether or not you want to pay for public service broadcasting?
In Germany, every household, whether it wants to or not, has to pay 17.50 euros a month plus what the broadcasters earn for advertising, just over 8 billion every year.

anglo

LE
You can you really choose whether or not you want to pay for public service broadcasting?
In Germany, every household, whether it wants to or not, has to pay 17.50 euros a month plus what the broadcasters earn for advertising, just over 8 billion every year.
Does the tax go to one company only, or does the money go to the government general tax fund
BBC gets all the Dosh here, [a pox on their house]

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Then it's my Bad. Basically the European Parliament have told Barnier they won't sign just any old Trade deal, which is at odds with Juncker saying that Barnier will negotiate and European Parliament will ratify.

Thanks. It weas not easy giving you both a Like and an Informative

Latest Threads