Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now for the EU ?

Such dick swinging waffle about your paper round means nothing. You invalidated your entire credibility because you voted for brexit. A misguided soul trapped in a cult, still convinced that a tail wags the dog and that 27 counties remaining in the EU do not know what they are doing. Wait and see.
Once again you have shown just what an absolute muppet you are.
Join the ranks of the ignored.

I must apologise to those here who voted for brexit. I took the liberty, single handed, to inform you all how wrong you were. I expected a bit of flak but feel shocked that it appears to have had a serious affect on some... A couple of you have become obsessed.

Please forgive me. Mental bullying those vulnerable people was not my initial intention...only to show an alternative view.

If it makes you feel better, I agree that Britain will win the negotiations and provide a wonderful deal, much better than before brexit. The EU will pay compensation of billions for the turmoil and within a year we will be the most powerful country on the planet. The whole world will be clambering to buy our fish. The Scots will be gainfully employed rebuilding Hardrian's wall and the Paddys will dig a mega tunnel under the Irish Sea. Not sure about the Welsh but those slate mines are just waiting to be converted into migrant accommodation.

There now...we are on the same side...see.

I must apologise to those here who voted for brexit. I took the liberty, single handed, to inform you all how wrong you were. I expected a bit of flack but feel shocked that it appears to have had a serious affect on some... A couple of you have become obsessed.

Please forgive me. Mental bullying those vulnerable people was not my initial intention...only to show an alternative view.

If it makes you feel better, I agree that Britain will win the negotiations and provide a wonderful deal, much better than before brexit. The EU will pay compensation of billions for the turmoil and within a year we will be the most powerful country on the planet. The whole world will be clambering to buy our fish. The Scots will be gainfully employed rebuilding Hardrian's wall and the Paddys will dig a mega tunnel under the Irish Sea. Not sure about the Welsh but those slate mines are just waiting to be converted into migrant accommodation.

Reported. For your own good as you are getting increasingly near to self harming as your wibble worsens.

You’ll thank me one day for being concerned about your wellbeing.

anglo

LE
Reported. For your own good as you are getting increasingly near to self harming as your wibble worsens.

You’ll thank me one day for being concerned about your wellbeing.
One of the MODs will have to ring Broadmoor and inform them that one of their inmates is loose
on the internet

I must apologise to those here who voted for brexit. I took the liberty, single handed, to inform you all how wrong you were. I expected a bit of flak but feel shocked that it appears to have had a serious affect on some... A couple of you have become obsessed.

For the first time you've talked, for you, sense........

Keep it up mate.

Such dick swinging waffle about your paper round means nothing. You invalidated your entire credibility because you voted for brexit. A misguided soul trapped in a cult, still convinced that a tail wags the dog and that 27 counties remaining in the EU do not know what they are doing. Wait and see.

Forgive breach of PERSEC, but is this you?
comical-ali-1.jpg

Oyibo

LE
And still people reply to the troll...

That's cos most of them are on UC, get free health care, child benefits and get their rent paid by the system.

Do Brits abroad in the EU get the same deal?
That depends on which country they are living in. 7 years ago I was made redundant in Germany and was paid unemployment benefit as a result. Because I had paid into the system for the minimum time, 2 years I think, I was entitled. No other benefits were forthcoming, but that was SOP. Had I slipped in Hartz 4 (welfare) I would have had all kinds of additional benefits, but the basic welfare payment is very little. No idea how things work in other EU countries other than to say that those non-citizens who are legal residents and have been gainfully employed will have the same entitlements as citizens, but in some EU countries that does not amount to much.

philc

LE
That depends on which country they are living in. 7 years ago I was made redundant in Germany and was paid unemployment benefit as a result. Because I had paid into the system for the minimum time, 2 years I think, I was entitled. No other benefits were forthcoming, but that was SOP. Had I slipped in Hartz 4 (welfare) I would have had all kinds of additional benefits, but the basic welfare payment is very little. No idea how things work in other EU countries other than to say that those non-citizens who are legal residents and have been gainfully employed will have the same entitlements as citizens, but in some EU countries that does not amount to much.

An old acquaintance worked and lived in France, he lost his job and received as I recall 2/3s of his salary for quite a while. However foreign workers in Italy, that have paid tax receive very little, to the point our local village used too have a food collection for Macedonians out of work.

Latest Threads