Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now for the EU ?

I don't think that anyone here is going to be prosecuted for anything. Although impersonating an authority on such matters could make you liable. My experience includes management of Worldwide patents so I'm not going to lose any sleep over your waffle.

potato or flour waffles?

TotalBanker

Old-Salt
I dont really understand the vagaries of fishing, is that a good deal? I probably fell for a lot of hyperbole, but i thought one problem was the Euro equivalent of hoovering fish up quicker than Maradona and his marching powder. If thats is the case, then giving us 15 pct back wont help if they kill of all the stocks. Is that right, or have i missed something?

So two points to make on that:

1. The EU can't "restore" anything. The rights are ours, what they mean is please can they be granted 85-88% of their previous quota.

2. 100% of UK fishing rights was apparently worthless and a stupid battle according to some. Now apparently about 60% of UK fishing rights (85-88% of the 70% of the quota that the EU had) is worth a Free Trade Agreement.

I dont really understand the vagaries of fishing, is that a good deal? I probably fell for a lot of hyperbole, but i thought one problem was the Euro equivalent of hoovering fish up quicker than Maradona and his marching powder. If thats is the case, then giving us 15 pct back wont help if they kill of all the stocks. Is that right, or have i missed something?

It's poop. Absolute rubbish.
However, will the new advisor press Boris to accept ? Hopefully not.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Dashed decent of him to offer us what is our right anyway as a non-EU sovereign country :) I think we should offer 15-18% to the EU, if they pay the UK for a licence to fish and submit their catches for checks.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Still, its Friday so fish n chips tonite! :hungry:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Cod in parsley sauce with mashed spuds, broccoli, peas and carrots for me.
Actually had that last night sans broccoli as I did not have any. Spuds were 'new' spuds, unpeeled, unmashed.

You can tell so many things from a face, intelligence, sincerity, strength, determination, guilt, pressure...etc. A few key figures in this party of liars show exactly why we are heading into a spiral of doom.

Strangely enough my wife said to me only the other day " have you ever noticed there's no good looking politicians?" And that includes the so called dishy rishi.

Latest Threads