Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now for the EU ?

He’s used some of the right words but, as ever with people who don’t have a clue what they are writing about, he omits the key elements as to context.
I mean, Heavens, the worldwide multitude of Copyright, Trademark and IP lawyers may as well pack up shop now, if it is all as simple - and can readily be ignored - as HB makes out.
I don't think that anyone here is going to be prosecuted for anything. Although impersonating an authority on such matters could make you liable. My experience includes management of Worldwide patents so I'm not going to lose any sleep over your waffle.

anglo

LE
I don't think that anyone here is going to be prosecuted for anything. Although impersonating an authority on such matters could make you liable. My experience includes management of Worldwide patents so I'm not going to lose any sleep over your waffle.
"My experience includes management of Worldwide patents"

Did you do that as a side line whilst firing missiles?

You Sad sack
sad.gif

Hahahahaha. Not even close.
You say your experience include worldwide patent management.
And if this: ‘Although impersonating an authority on such matters could make you liable’ was aimed at me, you should apologise, here, in public for all to see.
My experience includes: 15 years in publishing/media and 20 years in worldwide Anti-counterfeit, IP, TM, Patent breach investigations, reporting, dealing/liaison with relevant law enforcement agencies, recommending, and following up on, legal remedies.
Next question!

Oops. Before anybody waves a stick, apologies for this off-thread stuff.
I know we should ignore the clown, but it has got to the stage where he really should be hammered for his blatant disregard of the law.

Dwarf

LE
That's cos most of them are on UC, get free health care, child benefits and get their rent paid by the system.

Do Brits abroad in the EU get the same deal?
Speaking from Catalonia. No. The benefits system is far less generous in Spain, there are families with zero income out there.
I pay taxes here and so get access to the system.

And if this: ‘Although impersonating an authority on such matters could make you liable’ was aimed at me, you should apologise, here, in public for all to see.
My experience includes: 15 years in publishing/media and 20 years in worldwide Anti-counterfeit, IP, TM, Patent breach investigations, reporting, dealing/liaison with relevant law enforcement agencies, recommending, and following up on, legal remedies.
Next question!
Did you have any dealings with the Chinese?

Next question!
And you think that's enough to hammer The Claw? Pfft. No chance.

Oops. Before anybody waves a stick, apologies for this off-thread stuff.
I know we should ignore the clown, but it has got to the stage where he really should be hammered for his blatant disregard of the law.
It is fcuking tedious tbh, he has managed to totally derail the thread & just keeps getting fed.

Would be nice if we had a bit of moderation & ban hammering introduced.

Latest Threads