Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now for the EU ?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Harrumph!!!!!!!

I hope you lot remember that the Arrse Christmas Draw is due to start soon and who runs it!!!! :)

jbgaviation

Clanker
Talk of walking away from the talks by the EU?
Crack on & how much does the EU import a year in to the UK?

Can see the French & Germans rioting over no deal if it effects jobs?

Boris playing his cards well, much better than Mrs wet May ever did.

Unlike you though, most people quoting (in your case, blatantly and directly copying and pasting) chunks of of Wikipedia, newspaper articles and other stuff found on t’interweb actually credit their sources rather than pass it off as something their own.

You have plenty of previous for copying the written material of others and presenting it as your own. It seems to be habitual but it doesn't make you look clever or knowledgeable. What it does do is have people looking to see where anything you present as your own is 'stolen' from. Invariably they find the (uncredited) source.
Wrong... I just show others what is going on in the easiest way. Then others rant and rave because they don't like it and try to shut me up. Burning books comes close... I never claim a single word as my own because I understand that language is not owned by anyone.

I never claim a single word as my own because I understand that language is not owned by anyone.
Nice one Higgsy... who knew that the right to be acknowledged as the author, IP or copyright owner of a given piece of work doesn’t exist?

As you have demonstrated many, many times, you copy the work of others and by deliberate omission of any source acknowledgment, you attempt to pass it off as your own work.

It rather makes you look silly instead of clever as you are repeatedly caught out in your plagiarism. Nobody is impressed.

Last edited:
Wrong... I just show others what is going on in the easiest way. Then others rant and rave because they don't like it and try to shut me up. Burning books comes close... I never claim a single word as my own because I understand that language is not owned by anyone.
Do you know what this symbol means ©️, and why it exists?

He He He

The awkward squad are digging their heels in even further.

The leaders of Poland and Hungary doubled down on their threat to veto the EU's €1.8 trillion budget and coronavirus recovery package on Thursday, rejecting efforts to tie the spending to the rule of law.

Orbán and Morawiecki warn that tying cash to democratic standards risks the ‘breakup’ of the bloc.

A no deal Brexit and no money for the EU :) :)

The EU have a very different interpretation of '' Unity, Harmony and solidarity '' than me :):)

He He He

The EU have a very different interpretation of '' Unity, Harmony and solidarity '' than me :):)
Won’t be long before Frau Angela gets on the phone to Vlad, begging him, please, please, pretty please, take them back into care!

Nice one Higgsy... who knew that the right to be acknowledged as the author, IP or copy-write owner of a given piece of work doesn’t exist?

As you have demonstrated many, many times, you copy the work of others and by deliberate omission of any source acknowledgment, you attempt to pass it off as your own work.

It rather makes you look silly instead of clever as you are repeatedly caught out in your plagiarism. Nobody is impressed.
Only the truth matters and your kind of pathetic denial will not change it.

He He He

Is it within the realms of possibility that Poland and Hungary could be seduced by Vlad to rejoin the fold if the EU overplay their hand?

It would be a spectacular coup for Russian geopolitics.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Is it within the realms of possibility that Poland and Hungary could be seduced by Vlad to rejoin the fold if the EU overplay their hand?

It would be a spectacular coup for Russian geopolitics.
Hungary possibly but doubtful, Poland not a chance given the history between the two.

Latest Threads