Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now for the EU ?

That. Is eye watering stuff and close to national suicide for some at the top of the list.

Even worse, these are just the ones we know about.

Shut the damn borders. Now.

National suicide comes in various formats. The birth rates of European countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea as well as of Germany are as, if not more, preoccupying.

Oyibo

LE
An example of illegal fishing in French waters, in the EEZ located off the coasts of French Guyana. The anti illegal fishing Ops there can be very violent as Brazilian fishermen rarely heed to the Marine Nationale calls and they try to prevent the boarding team to intervene with the use of flares and edged weapons.

When the resistance to boarding is violent, the end result, after the boarding and seizure of the fishing boat, is her destruction following a legal injonction. Several Brazilian fishing boats have already been destroyed after having been seized in French waters this year as well as 250 km of fishing nets.

Sounds like a good model for the UK to adopt

An example of illegal fishing in French waters, in the EEZ located off the coasts of French Guyana. The anti illegal fishing Ops there can be very violent as Brazilian fishermen rarely heed to the Marine Nationale calls and they try to prevent the boarding team to intervene with the use of flares and edged weapons.

When the resistance to boarding is violent, the end result, after the boarding and seizure of the fishing boat, is her destruction following a legal injonction. Several Brazilian fishing boats have already been destroyed after having been seized in French waters this year as well as 250 km of fishing nets.

Would the violent resistance, using edged weapons, of a boarding party raise the level of threat to life to such a degree that lethal force would be a proportionate response?

I had a question fired at me this morning that's turned into something of a conundrum, as I thought I knew the answer... apparently not. 'Are the bases on Cyprus British Overseas Territories?' No, says I. Absolutely not. They're the MOD's gig, not the FCO's. They've never been colonies - in fact that was written into the agreement when they were set up in 1960, i.e. military use only. All nice and clear cut. Wrong.

It seems that the SBAs are now classed as British Overseas Territories and government documents on-line support this - as well as others that contradict. So, when did this occur and why? I have not been able to find any specific date, but it could have occurred sometime around 2010-12. I've sort of gone down the rabbit hole with this regarding EU/Brexit and the ramifications for cross-border trade etc. and the obvious comparisons with RoI/NI, Spain/Gib. Fascinating stuff, but I still don't have an answer. The power that is Arrse, however, might. Is this a Brexit-related change?

anglo

LE
National suicide comes in various formats. The birth rates of European countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea as well as of Germany are as, if not more, preoccupying.
Birthrate dropping, solution, import a load of males only, unemployable and work-shy, with an urge to
fcuk your women and want to kill you because you don't believe in their religion, splendid idea

Solution, encourage and facilitate breeding of the indigenous population. i.e. make it financially bearable to have children, provide universal free childcare. Don't import literally millions who would have the Eiffel Tower or Big Ben used as a minaret for the Friday prayers.

Birthrate dropping, solution, import a load of males only, unemployable and work-shy, with an urge to
fcuk your women and want to kill you because you don't believe in their religion, splendid idea
So blatantly idiotic that it has do be a deliberately executed malicious act. Mutti Merkel never really gave up her East German roots and loyalty to the Motherland, did she...

I don't think the migrants were imported by Germany to fcuk Gretchen.

The main concern was manpower for the industry since the Germans tend to prefer to have nice cars and no children rather than the other way around.

In older European societies, there is also the selfish reaction of the over 50s who prefer to close their eyes on the arrival of migrants because "someone will have to pay for my retirement". This is how the import of 0,5 million North Africans in less than a decade was sold to the Belgians for example.

Gosh that link was most interesting.

I wonder where they got the cash from?
Gambling, they got good odds on Brexit happening, before CMD went begging to Frau Merkel

anglo

LE

The main concern was manpower for the industry since the Germans tend to prefer to have nice cars and no children rather than the other way around.

In older European societies, there is also the selfish reaction of the over 50s who prefer to close their eyes on the arrival of migrants because "someone will have to pay for my retirement". This is how the import of 0,5 million North Africans in less than a decade was sold to the Belgians for example.

Very few women came in with the migrants, so who do think they are fcuking.
How many women are raped or assaulted by the migrants?
Every country is having trouble with these imports,
they are only here for the benefits
Germany, New Year's Eve, thousands of women assaulted
UK, thousands of young girls raped by this scum
stop painting a lovey-dovey picture of these imports

unh hunh.

This 'reading stuff' thing - would that include the June 2019 link you kindly posted from the BBC

the sum of which can be paraphrased as 'something happened! we think, though we don't have any real proof!'.

You truly believe that such loose-hipped Googling and Twittering supports your view?

. . . whatever your view is . . .
A lot of effort into "nothing to see here" from you. Again. Conveniently missing out every other link...

Very few women came in with the migrants, so who do think they are fcuking.
How many women are raped or assaulted by the migrants?
Every country is having trouble with these imports,
they are only here for the benefits
Germany, New Year's Eve, thousands of women assaulted
UK, thousands of young girls raped by this scum
stop painting a lovey-dovey picture of these imports

Calm down.

I don't paint a lovey dove picture, all I say is that it's not an official sanctioned German policy to repopulate the country thanks to mixed races relationship. It's not like they are importing a stud farm.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer

That was also the rationale in the UK - the state pension scheme as becoming increasingly unaffordable to to an aging population, unrealistic pension increases to woe the 'grey vote' and a birth rate tha.t was too low. So the immigration floodgates were opened to provide a wave of new, young tax payers who would help pay the pensions of the retired.

I think there was also an attempt at gerrymandering by Labour. who saw low paid, unskilled economic migrants as more likely to vote Labour than Tory.

This was the classic example of politicians trying for short term gain and kicking the problem tin can down the road for someone else to solve in the next parliament.
  • It was trumpeted how these economic migrants were boosting the UK's workforce, but everyone studiously avoided mentioning the extra pressure it put in the heath service, schools, prisons, and so on.
  • It was said that economic migrants were contributing to the UK's tax base - while ignoring they had dependent's who were claiming benefits.
  • As many of these economic migrants were unskilled and willing to work for crap wages, they forced our home grown unskilled workers out of the job market.
  • UK companies became reliant on cheap labour rather than investing in automation - the long term way forward.
  • Many of these economic migrants never integrated into British society, but preferred to live in their own communities / ghettoes.
All things that eventually contributed to the Brexit vote in the UK - and to rising tensions in the EU.

And the second shoe has yet to drop. When all these economic migrants - who were allowed into the UK to help pay for the existing pensions for the retired hit retirement age themselves, they will want their pensions paid too - by which time the magic money tree will have shed its leaves.

Widespread economic migration has been/will be a disaster for the UK.

Wordsmith

So blatantly idiotic that it has do be a deliberately executed malicious act. Mutti Merkel never really gave up her East German roots and loyalty to the Motherland, did she...
Exactly what I'm thinking.
This is obviously being managed. It's too much of a coincidence how all the pieces are falling into place.
A mass media biased against the indigenous population. Police officers trained and encouraged to go easy on certain groups, and come down hard on others. Politicians blatantly lying about the benefits of mass immigration, and stifling the reporting of its disadvantages and immigrant crime.
The numbers of ISIS trained enrichers being allowed to return to UK and disappear, until they are needed.
Teachers undermining family values and indoctrinating children.
If we don't do something PDQ, our lack of action will open the door to a complete marxist takeover.

That was also the rationale in the UK - the state pension scheme as becoming increasingly unaffordable to to an aging population, unrealistic pension increases to woe the 'grey vote' and a birth rate tha.t was too low. So the immigration floodgates were opened to provide a wave of new, young tax payers who would help pay the pensions of the retired.

I think there was also an attempt at gerrymandering by Labour. who saw low paid, unskilled economic migrants as more likely to vote Labour than Tory.

This was the classic example of politicians trying for short term gain and kicking the problem tin can down the road for someone else to solve in the next parliament.
  • It was trumpeted how these economic migrants were boosting the UK's workforce, but everyone studiously avoided mentioning the extra pressure it put in the heath service, schools, prisons, and so on.
  • It was said that economic migrants were contributing to the UK's tax base - while ignoring they had dependent's who were claiming benefits.
  • As many of these economic migrants were unskilled and willing to work for crap wages, they forced our home grown unskilled workers out of the job market.
  • UK companies became reliant on cheap labour rather than investing in automation - the long term way forward.
  • Many of these economic migrants never integrated into British society, but preferred to live in their own communities / ghettoes.
All things that eventually contributed to the Brexit vote in the UK - and to rising tensions in the EU.

And the second shoe has yet to drop. When all these economic migrants - who were allowed into the UK to help pay for the existing pensions for the retired hit retirement age themselves, they will want their pensions paid too - by which time the magic money tree will have shed its leaves.

Widespread economic migration has been/will be a disaster for the UK.

Wordsmith

All that was impossible to predict.

Oh, hang on...

anglo

LE
Calm down.

I don't paint a lovey dove picture, all I say is that it's not an official sanctioned German policy to repopulate the country thanks to mixed races relationship. It's not like they are importing a stud farm.
. It's not like they are importing a stud farm.
Wrong
Mostly male, unemployable and mostly believers in Islam

Of these, 1.2 million had been granted permission to stay in Germany as of December 2017, most of them from Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Most refugees coming to Germany continue to be young men—84 percent of new asylum seekers in 2017 were under the age of 35, and 60 percent were male. Only a small percentage had formal occupational qualifications or academic degrees.

. It's not like they are importing a stud farm.
Wrong
Mostly male, unemployable and mostly believers in Islam

Of these, 1.2 million had been granted permission to stay in Germany as of December 2017, most of them from Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Most refugees coming to Germany continue to be young men—84 percent of new asylum seekers in 2017 were under the age of 35, and 60 percent were male. Only a small percentage had formal occupational qualifications or academic degrees.

And where s the major shift in German female behaviour which will lead them preferably towards poor, single, illiterate moslems rather than towards German boys ? There will be the odd Lefty who will try but after a few high profile case involving "cultural differences" it will be back to sexual assault as the normal way for migrants to meet German women.

Latest Threads