Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now for the EU ?

Any lorries parked will be Irish.

Happy to help. Thank you for the potatoes.
I hope not. Ferry from bogland straight to France. Nice clear roads in UK

Last edited:
You worry to much.
Somebody will have to pick cabbages in East Anglia when the supply of cheap eastern europeans is cut
The wretches have spent so long twisting the knife in our back I wouldn't even let them have that. F**k them.

Truxx

LE
I know one thing, on 01/01/21, I'll be waking up with a massive hangover close to the beaches of Lanzarote, without the need to worry about spending r 14 days unpaid at home when I return, now that Boris has opened up the air corridor once again.
Sorry

No flights after BREXIT.

A chap on here ( well quite a few actually) told me.

Skid, it is traditional for those so inclined to start drinking heavily after noon on a Friday; clearly, in your corner of Planet Earth noon begins at 8 o'clock in the morning, thereby ensuring that you are out of your tree by half past eleven.
The sun is always over the yardarm somewhere in the British Empire!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Wrong: My original claim is a fact. The EU is a 100 million larger then the USA.
And your nose is bigger than anyone's and still growing like Pinnochio's. Watch out, you might start hating yourself if it looks too kosher...

rifleair

War Hero
.. but surely it's an over-bearing , dictatorial federal superpower rather than a collection of sovereign states.
No, its a it's an over-bearing, dictatorial collection of unelected people from 27 countries who want to be in charge of a federal superpower.
But you knew that, didn't you?

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
No, its a it's an over-bearing, dictatorial collection of unelected people from 27 countries who want to be in charge of a federal superpower.
But you knew that, didn't you?

So you agree it doesn't exist.

rifleair

War Hero
So you agree it doesn't exist.
As a federal superpower, no, as a bunch of wannabees who are willing to drag down any country that they can in order to achieve their desire of being in charge of what they see as a superpower, its a work in progress.

HCL

War Hero
That is certainly the Commissions ambition and it already acts like it, so far one member state has pushed back and left, there will be others.

It's fair to say that Hungary and Poland have kicked back and the Commission has done sweet F. A. so far, and Bulgaria has closed its borders until next April. Oops!

Or the cotton fields of Cork

Are you telling me that those lives that matter, picked up by those other lives that matter, initially, didn't even make it across the Irish Sea never mind the Atlantic? There was me thinking it was the Emerald Isle, turns out to be the Ebony and Emerald Isle. I'll be damned. The last sentence is true.

Must be true.

Rather reminds me of this little gem:

1603484619853.png

And some more good news to round off the week. Spanish pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer Telstar has opened a new multi-million pound factory in Birstall, West Yorks. The investment will allow the company to triple its production capacity in the UK.

Latest Threads