Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now for the EU ?

All that picture needs is some suited clown to be sitting at the far end of that table trying (badly) to eat a bacon sarnie .
Anyone good at photo shop ?

Look, if you're gong to do it, do it properly.

The Ed Stone is vastly funnier than Bacongate.

Brexit news- live: Boris Johnson accused of 'abrogation of responsibility' over no-deal as Arcuri 'admits affair'​

His actions and behaviour are consistent with an untrustworthy scoundrel. But worse... His lies and reckless leadership causes harm to others and damages the reputation of a nation. Those that support him and his puppet masters are fools.

The impact of this period in our history has yet to be fully realised but will soon be felt by all... The next couple of years of denial, blame, dishonesty and stupidity should be enough to hang them all.
Lets see

Gengis Khan
Barbarossa
plus a host of other leaders have all spread their Largesse and had far more Kids than Boris, Not to mention Charlie II and host of other Kings. It didn't bother them or their people that much. Scoundrel, Untrustworthy, reputation to a nation. "Fie"man throw down the Gauntlet, give yer head a wobble and then challenge yerself to a duel round marble arch, If your'e lucky you could shoot yourself in the foot before you fire a shot. You sound like something archival. Talking of Puppets- how's judy?

Brexit news- live: Boris Johnson accused of 'abrogation of responsibility' over no-deal as Arcuri 'admits affair'​

His actions and behaviour are consistent with an untrustworthy scoundrel. But worse... His lies and reckless leadership causes harm to others and damages the reputation of a nation. Those that support him and his puppet masters are fools.

The impact of this period in our history has yet to be fully realised but will soon be felt by all... The next couple of years of denial, blame, dishonesty and stupidity should be enough to hang them all.
Just when we think you had already smashed through the final frontier of inane dribble, here you are again proving there are no barriers for a single mindedly determined idiot.

Brexit news- live: Boris Johnson accused of 'abrogation of responsibility' over no-deal as Arcuri 'admits affair'
That may or may not be true. However, giving you the benefit of the doubt please explain how it helps the Scottish Trawlerman we saw /\ up there somewhere who has just invested £lotsM on a new trawler? Or, indeed his French counterpart.

I am interested in understanding, from all sides, the cause and effect of Brexit. Your post adds to neither. How does it satisfy your title of "Brexit news" please?

Johnson may be a bounder and a cad, but he's displayed leadership the likes we've rarely seen out of number 10.

His statement on Friday spoke of resolve, determination and a certain machismo that's been absent from negotiations thus far

I'd never vote for Boris again and neither will my mistress or my concubines.

Johnson may be a bounder and a cad, but he's displayed leadership the likes we've rarely seen out of number 10.

His statement on Friday spoke of resolve, determination and a certain machismo that's been absent from negotiations thus far

Best PM ever.

And it got Von Der Layen on twitter saying talks will 'intensify'.

Cummings is a smart guy.

Well we really are nearing the end game and with or without a deal we shall be out of the EU at the end of 2020 . There will certainly be some problems in 2021 because of this however I believe they will be overcome … I would expect that many scenarios have been played out by our Government and solutions determined . One thing is for certain come the first problem experienced the “ Professional Remainers “ with the aid of sympathetic parts of the media will be over it to maximum advantage for their lost cause . Europe can go its own way and for the ordinary folk I hope they manage to develop a package to resolve our leaving and the impact of Coronavirus however with 27 countries with vastly different economies I believe that will be very , very difficult … not least because in some aspects agreement can only be achieved if all countries agree … as of 2021 we will be out of that complexity in determining our future .

They have been trying to ever since the advent of Henry V They’ve never forgiven us for Henry VI :mrgreen:

I've never forgiven them for Marcel Marceau

Published by: V4 REPORT, on 17 October 2020.

EU's plot to punish Brexit appears to backfire; Italians and French think UK will FLOURISH poll says.

In another question, a huge number of respondents in Italy and France said they wanted to completely quit as members of the bloc.

Of course, Germany seems to be ‘all-in’.

- The new Euronews-commissioned survey asked people in the EU's founding members - Germany, Italy and France - on their attitudes towards the bloc.

Brexiteers have long accused the EU of trying to punish Britain as a means of preventing other member-states from attempting to leave the bloc.

This is quite obvious; hopefully the UK realizes the leverage they have here to walk away with no deal.
- To the alarm of Brussels, a majority of Italians did not want to stay in the union while only 52 were committed to the union in France.

* Interesting, but odds appear that Italy may be the biggest threat to leave the project next; the euro has been a poison pill.

1603019090430.png

1603019106558.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads