Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now for the EU ?

crow_bag

Old-Salt
It's hard to have a scooby on public opinion when you don't leave the confines of the Academy, they don't allow just anybody at Sandhurst so BL will hardly mix with the general public.
I don't know, they let me in RMAS for a couple of years, they even let me talk to the cadets...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
You missed out the mass outbreaks of dogging near the channel ports caused by Brexit
BFBC7AD8-BB06-44E9-8433-CF732ECF5120.jpeg

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
It's hard to have a scooby on public opinion when you don't leave the confines of the Academy, they don't allow just anybody at Sandhurst so BL will hardly mix with the general public.

I pop out every day to mingle with hoi polloi.

Brexit news- live: Boris Johnson accused of 'abrogation of responsibility' over no-deal as Arcuri 'admits affair'​

His actions and behaviour are consistent with an untrustworthy scoundrel. But worse... His lies and reckless leadership causes harm to others and damages the reputation of a nation. Those that support him and his puppet masters are fools.

The impact of this period in our history has yet to be fully realised but will soon be felt by all... The next couple of years of denial, blame, dishonesty and stupidity should be enough to hang them all.

Latest Threads