What now for the EU ?

Surely peaple would still be able to log on to facebook and google. They don't need a physical presence in the EU. I doubt that the EU would try to block them.
Like what happened with GDPR? When a great many websites just said "**** it" and blocked any traffic from the EU?
Granted many have got their life sorted and are now allowing traffic from the EU. Some however still have the block in place.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
All we've got to do to get rid of the Scots is give them the referendum they keep belly-aching for. And if they don't come up with the right answer, another one til they do.
Since it affects the entire UK, let everyone vote. They'll be gone with a bigger majority than Wee Nippy could ever have imagined.

Edit. As already pointed out.

Strangely i've not heard that mentioned at all yet.
They'll probably sneak that one in when everybody is distracted with the corona virus.
Strange how that is played up so much yet the amount of people who die every day through other causes such as car accidents,smoking or alchohol is deemed normal.
Here The Beeb have an added edge in covering corona virus as one of their favourite minority groups (hiv pos shirt lifters with compromised immune systems are in the front rank to get the good news if/ when it goes full pandemic)
Evan Davis aka tinsletits will be bricking it.

What about freedom of movement?

Perhaps they should time limited, one time use 'hand-brake'.
Sounds like you're on the verge of having a "lightbulb" moment there regarding the amount of control EU member states actually have over their borders, as opposed to what the Mail/Express/Telegraph have been telling you.

Well done, you're getting there!

Here The Beeb have an added edge in covering corona virus as one of their favourite minority groups (hiv pos shirt lifters with compromised immune systems are in the front rank to get the good news if/ when it goes full pandemic)
Evan Davis aka tinsletits will be bricking it.
No no CB, dont worry, billions will be spent on developing an HIV solution, instead of just saying “leave mens asses alone”

The money will come from your pension, defence and the NHS.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I'll watch with interest as the business and community infrastructure collapses. As England takes its rightful place on the world stage.
Subsidised by The Sun booze cruise tokens.

Since it affects the entire UK, let everyone vote. They'll be gone with a bigger majority than Wee Nippy could ever have imagined.
Won't happen. The Scot Nats need to declare independance and wrest it from evil England, not be thrown out of the Union. It's not about an independant Scotland, it's about their self-image.

I'll watch with interest as the business and community infrastructure collapses. As England takes its rightful place on the world stage.
Subsidised by The Sun booze cruise tokens.
you have finally accepted your future in a re United ireland I see

Won't happen. The Scot Nats need to declare independance and wrest it from evil England, not be thrown out of the Union. It's not about an independant Scotland, it's about their self-image.
Could we not crowdfund a UDI for them, give them a bit of a nudge, like?

Edit. As already pointed out.

The West Lothian Question.

They dont seem to have a problem voting on English issues, but by God if the English have a say over their affairs it is mayhem.

I don't blame them, I blame the social engineers who have been lying to them, and fooling them, for decades.

Think of it as proportional representation. Your level of representation is directly linked in proportion to the money you put in.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
One of the EUs most subversive bits of legislature bites the dust

I’m all for extradition. If people commit crimes in foreign lands then they should be sent off there to face the music. I do have a few caveats.

There has to be prima facia evidence that they have committed a crime.

There has to be some assurance of due process.

Anything they’re accused of has to be a proper crime.

Any potential punishment has to be proportionate to the alleged crime.

I’m all for extradition. If people commit crimes in foreign lands then they should be sent off there to face the music. I do have a few caveats.

There has to be prima facia evidence that they have committed a crime.

There has to be some assurance of due process.

Anything they’re accused of has to be a proper crime.

Any potential punishment has to be proportionate to the alleged crime.
they have the Napoleonic system in EUtopia.

yiu are arrested, then the 3 examining magistrates decide if you are innocent,

Latest Threads