What now for the EU ?

German politician names Britain as a "despot regime now in the same group as China, Turkey, North Korea And Russia"

Despot :) I love it, always wanted to belong to one of those countries, unless this is just rhetoric.......

Despot :) I love it, always wanted to belong to one of those countries, unless this is just rhetoric.......
Russia. Hmmm, maybe we should sit down with the MP concerned and have a nice cup of tea.

German politician names Britain as a "despot regime now in the same group as China, Turkey, North Korea And Russia"

Boris is a despot.
That'll come as a surprise to people that voted last year giving him an 80 seat majority in a democratic election.
As it's on Sky it will be entirely fabricated so you can go back to bed.

ETA: I found it funny that they said he was "an Ally of Merkel" as though that somehow legitimises his wibble.

Truxx

LE
Boris is a despot.
That'll come as a surprise to people that voted last year giving him an 80 seat majority in a democratic election.
As it's on Sky it will be entirely fabricated so you can go back to bed.
He might be a despot but he's our despot and when we don't like the colour of his despotism we can get rid of him.

Unlike other despots I can think of.

philc

LE
With strict limits on size of vessels - nets lines etc ans a complete ban on double trawling in the uk EEZ.

I would also reduce the catch from current levels by 10 - 20% thus further enabling recovery of the waters
I know a few commercial fishermen, chat the other week the EU registered boats are absolutely hoovering up fish stock in UK waters right now, taking as much as they can and possibly more. This is the North Sea we are talking about, reducing stock to minimal levels that will take years to recover.

Now this is just chat, how accurate I could not say but does sound rather like they would do. Boat names were mentioned but I dont recall them.

I don't think anyone has posted this before.

Michael Barnier caught admitting he's leaning on the NI issue to drag out negotiations

I don't think BoJo is backing down. More like he's giving the rebels a chance to give in gracefully by making minor concessions.

The pro/anti BoJo articles are the result of varying columnists expressing their options. One of the more amusing is Nick Timothy, who acted as May's chief of staff. Since resigned along with May after her GE f--- up, he's reinvented himself as an ardent Brexiteer.

The other Torygraph gem was in the leadership campaign that BoJo won. Multiple articles said Rory Stewart was the dark horse rapidly gaining ground - right up to the point where his support declined to 10 votes and he dropped out of the race and headed for well deserved obscurity.

Wordsmith
Didn’t he have another appointment as stunt double for the Donkey in Shrek?

I know a few commercial fishermen, chat the other week the EU registered boats are absolutely hoovering up fish stock in UK waters right now, taking as much as they can and possibly more. This is the North Sea we are talking about, reducing stock to minimal levels that will take years to recover.

Now this is just chat, how accurate I could not say but does sound rather like they would do. Boat names were mentioned but I dont recall them.
This:
I believe it lands it’s catch directly in Vlissingen.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Well she would know all about despotic regimes
I gather it was one of her henchman allies but then again I suppose she's surrounded by ex Stasi.

Latest Threads