What now for the EU ?

something tells Mr Guy doesn’t know Northern Ireland much... the most backward, bigoted, racist country this side of the Middle East.
The funny thing is if it wasn't for the 2 very brief glimpses of the EU flag , the message could be applicable to how the UK goes forward post EU. Then again its the Alliance party, God's wee six answer to the Lib Dems.

Courtesy of that UK hating Guy from Brussels on behalf of the NI Alliance party.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
It’s not over. #IamEuropean
But it might be soon

Fifteen EU countries said Saturday cohesion policy spending must be continued at current levels in a deal on the next long-term EU budget.

The request from the so-called “Friends of Cohesion” alliance came as leaders and officials gathered in Portugal ahead of a summit on the EU budget in Brussels on February 20.
15 Countries have said the bribes cohesion policy spending must be continued at current levels.

The Commission does not agree

That position is in stark opposition to existing budget proposals: The European Commission suggested cutting cohesion funding by 10 percent in 2021-2027 compared to the 2014-2020 period, while last year the Finnish presidency of the Council of the EU proposed an even larger reduction of 12 percent.

This will be looked on VERY unfavorably, the EU courting Scotland....

I personally dont gaf, Scotland is a net deficit to the UK economy, it relies on about 60% of its goods being distributed into the UK, it would make a terrible EU country, for the few times I visit, I would be willing to show my passport knowing that in return, thousands of "economic migrants" would get the heave ho from the UK.

That manlet looking weegie who has her minging face all over shitland claiming sovereignty I welcome it.

Let the EU army protect our Northern Flank, advise countries that no UK ICBM would be launched in defence of Glasgow, all future ships and submarines will built in the UK (re-open Harland and Wolff unless the Norn Irish want to fk off as well) and watch them join a club on its knees only to burden it further.

Oh Scotland, who do you think you are?

something tells Mr Guy doesn’t know Northern Ireland much... the most backward, bigoted, racist country this side of the Middle East.
Its typical of Guy, the EU chuckle brothers of Tusk & Guy thrive on controvesially insulting other people & nations when agenda doesn't go in favour of them.

The past 3 years is clear evidence of that.

'Empathy' for Scotland joining the EU, says Tusk
So consistent and equitable.

Catalonia finds no friends among EU leaders

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - European Union leaders sought to minimize Spain’s crisis with Catalonia on Thursday and avoid encouraging separatists across the bloc, describing Barcelona’s secession bid as a domestic issue and declining a mediation role.

“It is not on our agenda,” European Council President Donald Tusk told reporters during the EU summit. “All of us have our own emotions, opinions, assessments but formally speaking there is no space for an EU intervention.”

Catalonia made a crucial mistake in coming to the boil to early.

Scotland is merely fortunate that we have left so it is beneficial to the eu to take them in as an independent nation state.

It will be joyful watching the SNP explain how the euro, Schengen, etc. Will benefit Scotland. Because EU membership and independence will be one and the same now.

Who knows. It might be accepted in SNP circles that the Scots would have to join anew rather than simply remain as UK leaves.

That's a surprisingly high percentage. Sample size only 1000.
View attachment 447416
I wonder why they're very happy to stay in:
The most up-to-date statistics (as of July 2016) show that in 2014 Poland received €17.436 billion from the EU whilst only contributing €3.526 billion. Poland also received nearly €2 billion more in EU funding than any other member state in 2013.

I personally dont gaf, Scotland is a net deficit to the UK economy, it relies on about 60% of its goods being distributed into the UK, it would make a terrible EU country, for the few times I visit, I would be willing to show my passport knowing that in return, thousands of "economic migrants" would get the heave ho from the UK.

That manlet looking weegie who has her minging face all over shitland claiming sovereignty I welcome it.

Let the EU army protect our Northern Flank, advise countries that no UK ICBM would be launched in defence of Glasgow, all future ships and submarines will built in the UK (re-open Harland and Wolff unless the Norn Irish want to fk off as well) and watch them join a club on its knees only to burden it further.

Oh Scotland, who do you think you are?

Scotland wants to be independant and be an EU member?
The following quote from your link would seem to indicate that a Scotland in the EU would be anything other than independant especially if they were also in the Euro zone.
"But it said Scotland could not expect "special treatment" and that the Scottish government would have to accept all the obligations of membership, including agreeing in principle to join the euro. "
Dream on.

I didn't even know what the f*ck they were going on about...

And it could have been a pro-brexit advert.
want to get an idea of the strange Euro delusion about Brexit?
watch France 24 news for an hour or two.
put it on for the wife this morning.... doom, gloom, jackboots en marche dans l’angletterre

Scotland wants to be independant and be an EU member?
The following quote from your link would seem to indicate that a Scotland in the EU would be anything other than independant especially if they were also in the Euro zone.
"But it said Scotland could not expect "special treatment" and that the Scottish government would have to accept all the obligations of membership, including agreeing in principle to join the euro. "
Dream on.
is this the same Scotland that if it declared Independence, would inherent a per Capita debt that would make Greece look like an example of exceptional fiscal probity?

Tusk has empathy for Scotland but also couldn't care less.

So,

In portugal the 15 nembers of the EU cohesion countries are demanding that their financial aid is not cut.

In Austria, they are refusing to pay more. France doesn't have more. Italy is bust.

I confidently predict the EU is going to sink into a quagmire.

I confidently predict the EU is going to sink into a quagmire.
Not all of it, Germany where I'm living should survive if only by being the tip of the iceberg (scheissberg?) :)

That's a surprisingly high percentage. Sample size only 1000.
View attachment 447416
It's not strange to see why Poland, or at least the Poles, want to stay in the EU. It's their mealticket

From Wiki-

According to a 2013 survey, approximately 14% percent of adult Poles have worked abroad since 2004 (approximately a quarter for over a year); 69% have a family member of a close friend who lives abroad, and approximately 24% are open to immigration. Majority of Polish migrants or those considering leaving are young; according to a 2014 survey approximately 90% of Poles under 34 have considered some form of migration. Over the past decade or so, there has been a visible trend that migrants are increasingly likely to be young and well-educated.

Polish-born people in employment in the UK, 2003–2010
According to poll from 2007 for around 29% of Polish emigrants their job abroad is the first job they had in life.

It's fair to say without the EU, and freedom of movement, Poland would be a snowy/dusty peasant land akin to Belarus

All of my life I have seen the UK like I saw the rich old fool in the big house at the end of lane. Everyone took money off them, telling them lies and sob stories.

Its not just the EU. Half the bloody world wants a dip in the UK handbag, ex commonwealth, commonwealth, colonial, EU etc at the macro level, and every third world scumbag with a fake passport and a refugee story at the micro level.

The problem is this is money takes a lot of earning, and if we have any spare it should go on education, health and infrastructure, not on space shots or military forces, or gentlemen with 15 children and a mansion back home.

Getting out of the EU was just part 1. Part two is to tell the freeloaders that those days are over.

Latest Threads