What now for the EU ?

tgo

Old-Salt
We've sorted out the people living here from Eu countries... Time for the eu to sort out tig.

She's got one of these too apparently.
Yes, love. Those eu types are going to know what that refers to... Especially when the cheap gold writing rubs off.
someone should knock up a 'I voted leave' equivalent, post it on Twitter and watch 'Tig' self combust :D

someone should knock up a 'I voted leave' equivalent, post it on Twitter and watch 'Tig' self combust :D
Why bother, leave won, leave them to drown on their salty, bitter tears.

Round here it probably is. Most things are a lot better for me and 'er indoors living here. Brexit has caused mild disturbance to my total indifference.
Yeah but you know, them Germans bombed our chippie! What about a plan B for when EUtopia collapses, or do you think it'll be pretty much jogging on as normal, without all of this EU red tape and 'integration'?

Edited to add: What about the Euro currency, back to DMarks?

TBF this is correct as I've done it for my wife. It's a piece of piss though and they even kindly made an app for it to make it even easier.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
the Idiots reprised to start a panic amongst the biggest number if ‘EU citizens’ in the UK, the Irish.
they didn’t check the actualite and got null points.

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
Back on thread; there is an interesting opinion lead in the Observer today about the EU’s effectiveness as an international power-bloc. Particularly marked is the degree to which it can be pressured (outright bullied even) by the US, despite its aspiration to be a counterweight to America.

p.s. For the benefit of those who tally such things, the Observer is very much a pro-EU paper.

The Observer view on the EU’s weakness on the world stage

Yeah but you know, them Germans bombed our chippie! What about a plan B for when EUtopia collapses, or do you think it'll be pretty much jogging on as normal, without all of this EU red tape and 'integration'?

Edited to add: What about the Euro currency, back to DMarks?
Return of the DM? That one was thrashed out here years ago, Alsacien who appears to know something about monetary matters, said no chance. I would agree with him, something unprecedented and unbelievably dramatic would have to happen before the DM returns.
Should the EU collapse or self destruct then I reckon Germany will be left standing badly damaged in a sea of ruins, but considerably better off than the rest.

Back on thread; there is an interesting opinion lead in the Observer today about the EU’s effectiveness as an international power-bloc. Particularly marked is the degree to which it can be pressured (outright bullied even) by the US, despite its aspiration to be a counterweight to America.

p.s. For the benefit of those who tally such things, the Observer is very much a pro-EU paper.

The Observer view on the EU’s weakness on the world stage
the EU and trade?

remember the speccy swot kid at school that said ‘my mummy says if you stand up to a bully he’ll back down’?

remember what happened when he tried It?

that’s right, he ended up with broken glasses and a nose bleed.

That speccy swot kid? that’s the EU that is.

Return of the DM? That one was thrashed out here years ago, Alsacien who appears to know something about monetary matters, said no chance. I would agree with him, something unprecedented and unbelievably dramatic would have to happen before the DM returns.
Should the EU collapse or self destruct then I reckon Germany will be left standing badly damaged in a sea of ruins, but considerably better off than the rest.
I didn't see that one and I'm curious as to how the monetary experiment will go in the future. Your 2nd para should be a piece of pee as they've already done it twice ;-)

Round here it probably is. Most things are a lot better for me and 'er indoors living here. Brexit has caused mild disturbance to my total indifference.
I suspect though that is because you are both prudent and intelligent, qualities which the fragrant Tig appears to lack.

I didn't see that one and I'm curious as to how the monetary experiment will go in the future. Your 2nd para should be a piece of pee as they've already done it twice
Practice makes perfect?

I suspect though that is because you are both prudent and intelligent, qualities which the fragrant Tig appears to lack.
There are those who, at least in the past used, other less flattering terms. But it is nice to see that someone recognises quality.

Latest Threads