What now for the EU ?

never seen again after that one outing.
Much like Lord Rose, the official leader of the remain camp.

My god, what did the man do ? Despicable crimes against humanity ? Murder ? Rape & pillage ?

Nah.

he simple stated that Brexit would push wages up :D :D

What next?

Two options: Total turmoil or a slow descent into chaos.

France is already on its last legs. In typical EU fashion when things are good the French are compliant, but the minute the French realise they are about to lose a benefit all hell breaks loose. Macron desperately tries to act like a world leader, but everyone else recognises that its over.

Germany is going to have to pick up the UK contribution shortfall, or the EU
has to cut back on spending, or both. Either way no one is going to be happy.

Germany is also heading into a recession, and Brexit means the serious risk of losing about 30% of its market - the UK.

The rest of the EU will be happy if they keep getting money and can govern themselves. They wont.

I dont think it looks good.

France is already on its last legs. In typical EU fashion when things are good the French are compliant, but the minute the French realise they are about to lose a benefit all hell breaks loose. Macron desperately tries to act like a world leader, but everyone else recognises that its over.
Chortle Chortle

mmanuel Macron’s Friday night theatre outing came to a disagreeable end when police had to rescue the president and his wife from dozens of protesters furious over his pension reforms.

The protesters tried to force their way into the theatre, where Mr Macron and his wife Brigitte were watching The Fly, but riot police held them back.
Its all good in the hood :D :D

"T[B]ig James Esq #FBPE #NotmyPM #Econocide[/B]‏ @tig_james 22h22 hours ago
More
PLEASE tell anyone who is an EU citizen in the UK, they MUST apply for settled status. However long they have lived in the UK, whatever their job is, whatever their marital status, to remain in the UK they MUST apply! Only those with British citizenship are safe."

Wrong Tig, wrong
TBF this is correct as I've done it for my wife. It's a piece of piss though and they even kindly made an app for it to make it even easier.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

TBF this is correct as I've done it for my wife. It's a piece of piss though and they even kindly made an app for it to make it even easier.

So you're 'safe' then.

Tig is f*cking loopy isn't she? See more of her wibblings here.

She also seems to believe that the government should be looking after her and the 1.3 million other British who have gone to live in other countries. No explanation of how they are not.

She also seems to believe that the government should be looking after her and the 1.3 million other British who have gone to live in other countries. No explanation of how they are not.
They made the decision to leave the country of birth (and I would assume education, family etc. etc.) They 'abandoned' the UK, so how is it the responsibility of the UK government to help them sort their sh1t out?

So you're 'safe' then.

Our very own Latvian correspondent, Kromeriz, is equally deranged. He and Tig should hook up...

Last edited:
They made the decision to leave the country of birth (and I would assume education, family etc. etc.) They 'abandoned' the UK, so how is it the responsibility of the UK government to help them sort their sh1t out?
We've sorted out the people living here from Eu countries... Time for the eu to sort out tig.

She's got one of these too apparently.
Yes, love. Those eu types are going to know what that refers to... Especially when the cheap gold writing rubs off.

We've sorted out the people living here from Eu countries... Time for the eu to sort out tig.

She's got one of these too apparently.
Yes, love. Those eu types are going to know what that refers to... Especially when the cheap gold writing rubs off.
She's burbling about unemployment so lets do a fact check, oh look!
The UK unemployment rate held steady at 3.8 percent in the three months to October of 2019, its lowest level in nearly 45 years and slightly below market expectations of 3.9 percent.

Countries outside of the EU don't care about Brexit, I travel extensively and all airports outside EU are the same, a queue for NATIONALS and a queue for FOREIGNERS. What I don't understand is, when she has emigrated (effectively) to Portugal why has she not applied for citizenship?

What I don't understand is, when she has emigrated (effectively) to Portugal why has she not applied for citizenship?
When you've got a business class ticket you don't down grade it to cattle class. Even if you visit for chat with that delightful couple you met in departures.

she's an absolute hoot to read though.

we'll diverge on standards. She thinks that means we'll make inferior goods. No, it means we're not bound by Chinese export standards. So we will exceed them (still be meeting the eu minimum) or not be bound by drivel, unless we want to be*.

* The true benefit. Not being bound to a 28 party committee debating theories.

When you've got a business class ticket you don't down grade it to cattle class. Even if you visit for chat with that delightful couple you met in departures.
You xenophobic racist you! ;-)
she's an absolute hoot to read though.
She reminds me of the remainiacs who post in arrse, same 'arguments' etc.
we'll diverge on standards. She thinks that means we'll make inferior goods. No, it means we're not bound by Chinese export standards. So we will exceed them (still be meeting the eu minimum) or not be bound by drivel, unless we want to be*.
I have read, with links, that food standards in the EU are virtually identical to the USA ones, other standards in the EU have mainly been based on UK ones i.e. medicines. ECHR, is based on what was written by British lawyers post WW2. It's curious that she thinks that the UK people want lower standards. Ah of course, big business can make more money for fat cat bosses, except in the free market it doesn't work like that, sell crap goods and people won't buy them (buy cheap, buy twice).

Can someone forward this to 2 wiped phones and the other dafties that inhabit the Brussels mad house.

Ursula von der Leyen, the president of the European Commission, has said that to have free trade there must be free movement and regulatory alignment.

Where is the free movement and regulatory alignment between Canada or Japan and the European Union? Both of these countries have comprehensive free-trade agreements with the bloc.

Mrs von der Leyen still does not get it: Britain does not want to be in the EU, in part because we do not want free movement or the regulatory regime. If that means no free-trade agreement, then so be it.
From a die hard little Englander ;) ;)

Alastair MacMillan
Port Glasgow, Renfrewshire

So you're 'safe' then.

The app was released on Google play in Nov 18. Anyone who hasn't got off their complacent arse to utilise it gets no pity from me.

For me it's more of an insurance policy because it keeps the wife happy, I did explain that being a reasonable country she wouldn't have been sent to a gulag the day we leave the EU (although thinking about it that would ease my work load at home).

I do agree it's about time the EU did something reciprocal if it hasn't occurred.

And yes this woke woman babbles utter drivel about stuff she knows nothing about and will have no direct impact on her, standard for a large amount of remainers on social media.

Latest Threads