Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now for the EU ?

Thing is, the doddery old fool only blocked me after I posted some links showing one of his posts on AI was horse sh!t.

Imagine that your sense of self was so fragile, that when someone corrects you, you have to block them because it's so painful.

The sort of thing one would expect from the sort of poster who feels the need to add their username to end of every post they make.

Chimpanzee party he says?
He really is quite sensitive.

Oyibo

LE
Tbe discussion was about drug supply.

Not Brexit per se, dear.

What an obsessive you are.

So what will happen to the drug supplies in the EU?

The thread is about the future of the EU.

I can't be bothered to hit "show ignored posts", but if the best the Remain camp can come up with is the dream team of @Brotherton Lad , @Bravo_Bravo and @amazing__lobster , no wonder they lost the referendum.

I suspect you would have got a more intelligent case for 'Remain' at a Chimpanzee's tea party....

Wordsmith
And i suspect you'd make a more sensible contribution to the debate by shitting into your hands and clapping.

Oyibo

LE
Fair enough. But how do you think drug supplies in the EU will be affected with the turbulence the EU is facing economically, and with the possible loss of the huge UK market (for supply)?

if the poorer nations get bailed out by the richer to avoid economic collapse, I don't see that as a bad thing. Greece and Italy need to sort their tax dodgers out though.
I'd agree about helping nations in trouble.

We just gave £25m to Lebanon. A choice made by my elected government in Westminster. To allocate these funds took no input from a heap of someone else's failed politicians and some 50,000 foreign civil servants.

Likewise, should we see the need to assist Milan and Athens, my elected government can make that decision. too.

Please explain why I need to pay into an unelected third parties coffers, whilst they strip out a considerable percentage, to achieve the same outcome?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Good luck with your taking back control fantasy.

Obviously a lot of wishful thinking and a bag full of snazzy three word slogans will meet all your dreams.

Enjoy.
Still in fantasy world. Shame really, you used to be fun when you were apologising to everyone and their horse.

I just countered your hypothesis with what will be to you an incredibly annoying series of analytic articles demonstrating you are talking from a bodily orifice not normally associated with conversation.

No you didn't. I didn't put forward any hypothesis. I simply pointed out that what you said was WRONG.

I appreciate it is difficult for you to admit that you have ever been WRONG.

But you were. And usually are.

Winker.

ETA Of course, with all due respect. Read into that whatever you like.

Last edited:

Oyibo

LE
Here we go again - pages of vapid bollo*ks from the usual suspects to drag the thread down.

Well done you intellectual giants.

Go and have a half lager and black and giggle in the lounge bar after to celebrate your victory.

Pathetic

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Here we go again - pages of vapid bollo*ks from the usual suspects to drag the thread down.

Go and have a half lager and black and giggle in the lounge bar after to celebrate your victory.

Pathetic
Pity them, this is all they have left.

Pathetic

You haven’t once put forward your opinion on medicine shortages.

Last edited:

Truxx

LE
Good luck with your taking back control fantasy.

Obviously a lot of wishful thinking and a bag full of snazzy three word slogans will meet all your dreams.

Enjoy.
Three word slogans?

Reform from within

Tipping point soon

Parliament sizes control

Speaker recalls Parliament

Just a wind up

Wait and see

Cake and arrse

Has he ever explained why he finishes every post by repeating his username?

Hello Nick,
Have you ever explained what your understanding is of the difference between half-life and shelf-life?
Or what yet another of your made up words such as congitive means?

Shall I see you over in the Poo Poo thread?

It is over that way - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ->

Amazing lobster liked that so much he had a go.

Now tell me about these non logistitian supply chain experts.
The one I know well, graduated with a degree in operations research, then worked in shampoo supply chains for one of the major retailers; then toothpaste (for the whole of the EU area) for one of the pharma companies; and now runs one of the vaccine supply chains for the whole of Europe. That’s the trajectory of the sorts of people who are dealing with this sort of thing.

A bit more complicated than writing out the ration list or arranging ammo for an exercise :) whilst you were clearly good at what you did, it was not exactly on the same scale as the professionals who do this sort of thing for the major companies. What do you say - a senior army logistics bod if they are lucky might get a project on the scale of this individuals day job once per career?

Last edited:

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
We just gave £25m to Lebanon. A choice made by my elected government in Westminster. To allocate these funds took no input from a heap of someone else's failed politicians and some 50,000 foreign civil servants.

Likewise, should we see the need to assist Milan and Athens, my elected government can make that decision. too.

Please explain why I need to pay into an unelected third parties coffers, whilst they strip out a considerable percentage, to achieve the same outcome?

You forgot to mention that the unelected third party will take the UK's money, rebrand it as EU money and use it to advance the EU's foreign policy objective. We fork over 10% of our foreign aid for that purpose.

Some of the UK overseas aid budget is currently spent through the EU – just under 10% in 2018.

The f***ers want us to keep contributing some money after Brexit.
In November 2018, the UK Government and the EU agreed a Political Declaration Setting out the Framework for the Relationship between the UK and the EU... The Declaration explicitly references possible future UK participation in the EU’s overseas aid programmes, which could involve financial contributions.

After far as I'm concerned all UK foreign aid post Brexit should go to advancing the UK's interests, not that of the EU.

Wordsmith

Latest Threads