What now for the EU ?

The more you look the more you do see deliberate complexity. By weaving a high level of commercial interdependence you start to make things much more obscure and much easier to play tunes. Control in other words. Taken to absurd lengths (Mini engines for example) the creeping knitting together of dependency is an excellent method of coercion.

All of which flies in the face of common sense and the emerging public mood on the environment.

So obviously an EU ploy.
Years ago, i think it was concluded, that in order to make progress, humanity needed to remove the irritant block that is democracy and leave a husk of celebrity to keep the plebs occupied..... Throw in judicial activism, weak and compromised politicians, who are complicit or simply refuse to discuss the hidden meanings to treaties/international law and Business, well its been operating outside of the state for decades and why I oft call the EU fascist in the old italian fiat sense of the word.

Common sense, or the pulse of the nation is something absent from every problem and why clausewitz aphorism about doing things in war is so hard, can be applied to modern governance on every occassion, where our rulers have lost control of the narrative.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Except I'm right, which annoys far too many grown men.

The NHS really won't be getting £350m due to our leaving the EU,

Honest.
Bollox!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Who said they would?

Anyway if you would be so kind as to have a look at the title of the thread?

You clearly have a comprehension issue.
He certainly does not have a comprehension issue, even though he does have a few loose slates, and is just posting these ancient brexit posts to deflect from the shit state the EU is in.

Oyibo

LE
Talk of the 'Brexit Bus' in a thread about the future of the EU is akin to talking about Margaret Thatcher 'stealing' children's milk when discussing the miners' strike.

Why don't remainers want to talk about the future of the EU?

Why are they rubbish? Who said they are rubbish claims? And why are they no longer a concern?
Who said they are rubbish?

Every logistics professional on Arrse.

They weren't a concern in the first place.
Therefore they aren't just no longer a concern, they simply never were a concern. But we've all been telling you that for years......

Except I'm right, which annoys far too many grown men.

The NHS really won't be getting £350m due to our leaving the EU,

Honest.

Except you are wrong. I would suggest the NHS will be getting significantly more than £350m as a result of the UK leaving the EU. ( Stand by for some Bravo_Bravo wriggling here, chaps)

Talk of the 'Brexit Bus' in a thread about the future of the EU is akin to talking about Margaret Thatcher 'stealing' children's milk when discussing the miners' strike.

Why don't remainers want to talk about the future of the EU?
Because they have no answers whenever a question is asked of them

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Who said they are rubbish?

Every logistics professional on Arrse.

They weren't a concern in the first place.
Therefore they aren't just no longer a concern, they simply never were a concern. But we've all been telling you that for years......
That actually made me lol. I’ll take the word of the pharma trade journal over one of the random ARRSE has-beens.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Made me lol? What an extremely stupid statement.
It did make me lol - the idea that the real expertise is lurking on this thread, they’ve just not been asked how to solve it yet.

I actually know people who really do run european supply chains for firms like GSK, rather than pontificate about it on anonymous websites - they’re about as far removed from the people claiming to be experts on this thread as one can get.

Oyibo

LE
It did make me lol - the idea that the real expertise is lurking on this thread, they’ve just not been asked how to solve it yet.

I actually know people who really do run european supply chains for firms like GSK, rather than pontificate about it on anonymous websites - they’re about as far removed from the people claiming to be experts on this thread as one can get.
What are your thoughts apropos the future of the EU? Will it be a Decline and Fall, or a Triumph of the Will?

<<Stands by for strawman waffle>>

Why don't you give us your opinion.

Most of your content is.

Pesky facts will annoy you, even though you pretend you haven't seen them.

Grrr.

No doubt you'll whine about how it was proven in Court. By "whine" I mean "lie".

Except you are wrong. I would suggest the NHS will be getting significantly more than £350m as a result of the UK leaving the EU. ( Stand by for some Bravo_Bravo wriggling here, chaps)
No wriggling from this C/S.

REC X99 TGT DEST OUT

ha ha.

Latest Threads