What now for the EU ?

Just a timely re-post . . . . ;) .

I think we'll be the first of many to leave! Bring on the 31 of January!

1579105884901.png

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Wtf!

One. Why was that nutjob behind the wheel of a car with such an issue.
Two. The fire extinguishers would have been far better put to use knocking her out so that she could be dragged from the car.
I see the problem:

One of her front tyres disintegrated and then the wheel dug into the tarmac, causing sparks which ignited the brake fluid in her engine and set the vehicle alight.

She was nuts enough to sit in a burning car... why wouldn't she put brake fluid in the engine :D

I can't believe it, was she intoxicated on some sort of fumes in the cabin?
I'm not a mechanic but the brake fluid reservoir is generally in a plastic bottle in the engine. No not the windscreen washer fluid which also resides there.

I'm not a mechanic but the brake fluid reservoir is generally in a plastic bottle in the engine. No not the windscreen washer fluid which also resides there.
engine compartment.

TBF I took it to mean that as she was revving her engine so much and blew her tyres off the brake fluid in the brake pads on the wheels caught, and then set everything else off.

They seem to have their sh1t in one sock on the type of plugs etc. but have managed to successfully screw things up with the large number of payment systems, none of which work with the others. My take on reading about it is that you need to register with around 10 companies, set up accounts and put some cash in each one.
Same thing with parking in London. I have about 12 different parking apps as virtually every borough uses a different company for mobile payments.

It can't be beyond the wit of man to have a VISA type processor and then just let people choose the e-charger or parking app that suits them which can all be used at any location with the service charges remitted to the local infrastructure provider regardless of which app is used.

Same thing with parking in London. I have about 12 different parking apps as virtually every borough uses a different company for mobile payments.

It can't be beyond the wit of man to have a VISA type processor and then just let people choose the e-charger or parking app that suits them which can all be used at any location with the service charges remitted to the local infrastructure provider regardless of which app is used.
Yet the parking machines and payments software are usually supplied by Flowbird (formerly Parkeon), based in Poole.

1579176391520.jpeg

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I don't think that is true Goatman.

The investigation was opened in Germany before she became head of the Commission and relates to her time as German Defense Minister.

What surprised me ( perhaps it shouldn't have ) is that she was appointed in the first place, given that she was a central figure in an ongoing investigation.
Thanks, fair one....it will be interesting to see how this develops.

Personally, I believe perhaps naively, that she is less ill-disposed towards Britain than either that wankstain Michel Barnier or the equally onanistic Herr Junker of the Grand Duchy of Not-Far-Enough-Away....whatevs.

Opportune moment for a re-post . . .

We're rapidly approaching 17 million times this has been posted.
I doubt the 2020 update has been posted that many times yet, we're only 17 days into the new year unless someone has been posting it over 58823 times each day this year it seems unlikely

Discontent in the Fatherland.

Their EU contributions are going up by €14 Billion next year.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
indeed

Never get old. Like me.

2 weeks to go. Then the videos of wailing, gnashing of teeth and tearing shirts will continue.
I think Hollie is absolutely wonderfully bonkers and a great example of eccentricity.

Emily is just a fruit bat.

Grayling is a traitor and should be treated as such.

Latest Threads