Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What now for the EU ?

Plus, the sanctimonious, overpaid, self-congratulatory, condescending, self-important, “Civil SERVANTS” . . . . who are supposed to ensure that what the politicians decide/Ministers want, is carried-out A.S.A.P. . . . :( .
If you had one coastguard vessel that is like some form of nautilus and sinks anything in our waters that isn't flying the union jack, you would protect the fisheries = Diplomatic Cost. The alternative is to have a genuine maritime coastguard of 40+ vessels and the air reconnaissance to back them up and that is=costly.

Any option we come up with, will be cheap, non-lethal and with ROEs that akin to the cistercian monks asked to do the doors, in newcastle city nightclubs.

Or tell the local fishermen it's weapons free and issue each boat a crate of Buckie and a hod of bricks.

I am glad @Bravo_Bravo is back, we can now go over the old arguments again ad infinitum. :rolleyes:

So long as you're not bothered.

I am glad @Bravo_Bravo is back, we can now go over the old arguments again ad infinitum. :rolleyes:

Whenever "It" remerges I cannot but think of "Bootsie" and his notes from his MO/Mum excusing him from all things Army.

(For you somewhat younger chaps)

But what of the sycophantic Snudge, is that not the ever present soup server, tongue in cheek joke player, our very own B_L.

It could just be my age, though.

(Cough) I will be leaving you now Sir.

Last edited:

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Although they collaborated with them from 3 September 1939 until 22 June 1941 and actively tried to undermine the French war effort for some unknown reason.

Disagree. It is known. Comrade Joe was allied to the Germans wasn't he. The same explanation for why the worst period of industrial relations and strikes in the UK was September 1939 until operation Barbarossa kicked off...

Truxx

LE
So the deals are just about done then, eh?

Ha ha.

I've had my fun, I'll depart the circle jerk for now.

Keep bumping your gums, muchachos, and let me know when the NHS gets that £350m per week, yah?
I suspect on the NHS score that it is getting at least the amount you misquoted and a great deal more.

So off you toddle back into obscurity and when you feel up to it pop back in and have another go at being a Projekt Fear useful idiot.

Oyibo

LE
Why are the remainers still not talking about 'what now for the EU' as per the thread title?

miner69er

Old-Salt
One of the most telling surveys from yougov in recent years is this:

What should the EU be? | YouGov

Scrolling down to the section on "who would EU countries be willing to help in a major crisis" and you will be shocked by how the UK stands out. The verticle column shows how we would help everyone (but Japan and Columbia). The horizontal one shows how only Poland, Denmark, Romania, Sweden would help us!

It is interesting that remainers are posting about UK brexit issues when the thread is about the future of the EU. Almost as though discussing the EU's future might make previous remain arguments null and void.

Some good news for Brits in the future EU without the UK ;) ;)

British citizens living in the EU will be granted extra rights to work and settle in a different country within the bloc on top of those set out in the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement, according to campaigners briefed on the plans.

Good news for those already living in the EU and have residency rights.

For those that continue to howl relentlessly on these hallowed pages that are living in the UK. The good news for you is that you have until the 31 Dec to stop posting sh!te, do something constructive with your time by packing your kit and move to your beloved EU.

One of the most telling surveys from yougov in recent years is this:

What should the EU be? | YouGov

Scrolling down to the section on "who would EU countries be willing to help in a major crisis" and you will be shocked by how the UK stands out. The verticle column shows how we would help everyone (but Japan and Columbia). The horizontal one shows how only Poland, Denmark, Romania, Sweden would help us!
Spotted that.

And even then, if Japan or Columbia needed help we'd probably give it. We're nice like that.

Most EU countries are just upset we're leaving, with our wallet. Their people are brainwashed into thinking that we're somehow deserting them. Perfect storm. Some hate us because of our rather sterling service to Europe and world peace, starting approx 1939. Some hate us because they think we've deserted them in 2016 after standing firm in 1939. And some hate us because they're the EU and they want our wonger to spunk on motorways of solidatry connecting two villages in some desolate part of Europe or sumptious lunch time banquets.

Spotted that.

And even then, if Japan or Columbia needed help we'd probably give it. We're nice like that.

Most EU countries are just upset we're leaving, with our wallet. Their people are brainwashed into thinking that we're somehow deserting them. Perfect storm. Some hate us because of our rather sterling service to Europe and world peace, starting approx 1939. Some hate us because they think we've deserted them in 2016 after standing firm in 1939. And some hate us because they're the EU and they want our wonger to spunk on motorways of solidatry connecting two villages in some desolate part of Europe or sumptious lunch time banquets.
Looking at that as well. The Finns really loath us.
any ideas why ?. I mean it’s not like we ever invaded them is it.!

Spotted that.

Jealousy, basically.

Latest Threads