What now for the EU ?

You will be able to prove that point
Default setting for some - its almost a replacement to Godwins these days
Pick a subject any subject - within a 3 pages somebody who purports to be intellectually and morally superior will dismiss any counter argument by inferring racism . To whit Just against more immigrants / brown people - dont like brown people - Gammon little Englander etc

Default setting for some - its almost a replacement to Godwins these days
Pick a subject any subject - within a 3 pages somebody who purports to be intellectually and morally superior will dismiss any counter argument by inferring racism . To whit Just against more immigrants / brown people - dont like brown people - Gammon little Englander etc
Ggrrrrrr

Post Brexit and we have moved back to an older mode of governance where people are starting to expect immediate action when a problem is presented. Maybe, Priti wants to do something, but we've got decades of 'wait and see' to wade through, before she would be allowed to do anything, but a pointless photo op, or mobilisation to stop crossings for a week, before things return to normal.

Conclusions:-
Brexit is a state of mind and it will take our leaders years to adjust to the new reality and this current government has already suffered immense damage, by dealing with problems the same old way.
Plus, the sanctimonious, overpaid, self-congratulatory, condescending, self-important, “Civil SERVANTS” . . . . who are supposed to ensure that what the politicians decide/Ministers want, is carried-out A.S.A.P. . . . :( .

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Who needs EU bribes when the Tories are going to have an extra £350m PW for the NHS!

View attachment 495222
A sum proven in court to be accurate!

As I said earlier your return has been nothing but a revival of old issues long passed by. You should change your username to Boring_boring.

Who needs EU bribes when the Tories are going to have an extra £350m PW for the NHS!
A sum proven in court to be accurate!
The sum being proved accurate in Court is nothing :D :D

What is everything is the retarded, moonhowling remainers that think the bus actually says '' Give the NHS an extra £350 million a week ''

These highly educated, highly intelligent retards cannot even read the side of a f***ing bus correctly.

The sum being proved accurate in Court is nothing :D :D
Indeed, because it didn't happen.

Keep smashing the keyboard, chimp.

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I like to think that Priti saying something needs to be done means Cabinet has been discussing the matter for a while and has a cunning plan.
Dream on.

Scroll on by. ;)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Indeed, because it didn't happen.

Keep smashing the keyboard, chimp.
Zat so?

It has been so pleasant without you so I think I will just leave you to witter on with your old, very old, half truths and bollox.

Zat so?

It has been so pleasant without you so I think I will just leave you to witter on with your old, very old, half truths and bollox.
Its not me that thinks a court has agreed with the £350m per week guff, mate.

You silly goose.

Oyibo

LE
It is interesting that remainers are posting about UK brexit issues when the thread is about the future of the EU. Almost as though discussing the EU's future might make previous remain arguments null and void.

Latest Threads