What now for the EU ?

Actually Gunner Beck is very good, speaks excellent English and the truth (get past the first bit with the interpreter):

Banning blue ink?

How will remainers tattoo themselves with the starry sphincter! On their forehead.
The question has to be asked.

where does the current blue ink come from?
Where’s the future blue ink coming from?

I suspect some german chemical company is trying to use the EU as a barrier to competition.

I don’t know why the EU hasn’t just said ‘tattoos are dangerous, we’ll ban tattos’

Actually Gunner Beck is very good, speaks excellent English and the truth (get past the first bit with the interpreter):

He's one of them 'evil far right nationalists' the EU wishes to take steps to remove from its future.

Pre approved MEP candidate lists anyone?

Tiggy is still flapping her head.

But she's strayed from the script. The eu does have 'problems'. She may need a period of reeducation.
And the reason we need her help is what ?

Tiggy is still flapping her head.

But she's strayed from the script. The eu does have 'problems'. She may need a period of reeducation.

"T[B]ig James Esq #FBPE #NotmyPM #Econocide[/B]‏ @tig_james 22h22 hours ago
More
PLEASE tell anyone who is an EU citizen in the UK, they MUST apply for settled status. However long they have lived in the UK, whatever their job is, whatever their marital status, to remain in the UK they MUST apply! Only those with British citizenship are safe."

Wrong Tig, wrong

Reminds me of this:

The deluded harridan (claims she) is prepared to burn just to prove she's right.
Wtf!

One. Why was that nutjob behind the wheel of a car with such an issue.
Two. The fire extinguishers would have been far better put to use knocking her out so that she could be dragged from the car.

Wtf!

One. Why was that nutjob behind the wheel of a car with such an issue.
Two. The fire extinguishers would have been far better put to use knocking her out so that she could be dragged from the car.

Nova driver, 'nuff said

Things getting worse for the head of the EU Commission

Ursula von der Leyen is facing fresh criticism over the wiping of a second mobile phone that could have been used as evidence in a parliamentary inquiry.

The inquiry is looking into the alleged improper awarding of government contracts when von der Leyen was German defense minister.

One phone, whilst being very suspicious could be rationally explained, but two phones ?

What size of carpet will they need to buy to sweep this under :) :)

Things getting worse for the head of the EU Commission

One phone, whilst being very suspicious could be rationally explained, but two phones ?

What size of carpet will they need to buy to sweep this under :) :)
IT forensics would be able to pull data from almost any phone, even after account deletion.
Presumably she uses a provider so they will also have some available data to offer.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
EU democracy is democracy neither for or by the European people.
Nicked, for sig block.

Well said that German academic who attended Nuffield College , worked in Temple Bar and teaches at the London School of Oriental and African Studies.

" Gunnar Beck has written widely on the legal and economic aspects of the euro crisis. For Beck the crisis has brought to the fore an unprecedented breakdown in the rule of law and representative democracy in post-WW II Europe, which is epitomized by the only thinly disguised political role played by central banks and the EU and national courts.

Under its President Mario Draghi the European Central Bank, with the tacit support of eurozone governments, has openly disregarded the limits of its mandate which is confined to monetary policy.

With its quantitative easing and extreme low interest rates policies the ECB incrementally expropriates savers and fuels asset price bubbles, corporate short-termism and the misallocation of capital within the financial and wider corporate sectors.

For Beck the delegation of far-reaching political and economic policy-making functions to soi-disant independent institutions and central bankers are key features of oligarchic democracy - which has become the norm of government in Western Europe and North America. "

[ Whoever wrote the Wiki entry ( Beck?) gets the Orwell prize for the longest sentence without punctuation sighted so far in 2020 ...]

Last edited:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Von der Leyen seems more disposed to a pragmatic approach to future negotiations with Britain than her unlamented predecessors.

She is therefore a threat to the Brussels permacrats.

This investigation is the response of the entrenched fatcat bureaucracy to her appointment. They are marking her card.

This one from Gunnar Beck MEP (sorry no video link):

"In 2000 the EU launched it's Lisbon agenda to make the EU "the most dynamic and knowledge based economy in the world by 2010, as 2010 was approached references to 2010 were expunged and the plan was renamed the Europe 2020 strategy.

2020 has arrived and the most competitive and dynamic, knowledge economy may be the moral champion of the world but it also enjoys the highest consumer, income and corporate taxes in the developed world. High unemployment and the lowest growth apart from J@pan.

For the most integrated countries of the Eurozone economic data is even worse than for the more sensible non Euro members.

The commission president now proposes more taxes and an EU "green deal" for €1 trillion plus, when EU influence on world climate is minimal.

EU democracy is democracy neither for or by the European people.

Sigmund Freud spoke of escape into illness to describe a neurotic avoidance of an unpleasant reality, rather than face the struggle to regain health the neurotic patient is secretly wishing to remain ill.

Is there a better diagnosis of the EU today?

Faced with a menacing economic truth the EU commission is reaching for a narcotic overdose of EU integration to take an extended holiday from reality."
Tru dat
Illness seems to surround the EU and it’s proponents.......I’m looking at you, @HIGGY

Von der Leyen seems more disposed to a pragmatic approach to future negotiations with Britain than her unlamented predecessors.

She is therefore a threat to the Brussels permacrats.

This investigation is the response of the entrenched fatcat bureaucracy to her appointment. They are marking her card.
I don't think that is true Goatman.

The investigation was opened in Germany before she became head of the Commission and relates to her time as German Defense Minister.

What surprised me ( perhaps it shouldn't have ) is that she was appointed in the first place, given that she was a central figure in an ongoing investigation.

These phones are becoming interesting.

Is it policy to wipe them? And if so were they wiped after being identified as evidence? Is there a mechanism to preserve them if so? And if not policy how unusual is it?

"T[B]ig James Esq #FBPE #NotmyPM #Econocide[/B]‏ @tig_james 22h22 hours ago
More
PLEASE tell anyone who is an EU citizen in the UK, they MUST apply for settled status. However long they have lived in the UK, whatever their job is, whatever their marital status, to remain in the UK they MUST apply! Only those with British citizenship are safe."

Wrong Tig, wrong
I bet she doesnt give 2 fecks about UK people living in the EU and any paperwork or whatever their host nations make them do!The trouble with these extreme remainers is that they are genuinely on the EUs side in all things and any loyalty to their own country/citizens is a thing of the past

These phones are becoming interesting.

Is it policy to wipe them? And if so were they wiped after being identified as evidence? Is there a mechanism to preserve them if so? And if not policy how unusual is it?
I must confess I'm not sure she's done anything unusual.
It's been the policy of the companies I've worked for, to wipe an issued phone on return, so that it can be reconfigured for re-issue. Most blokes handing their phone in did it as a matter of course, before someone else got to see the Xmas bash photos or Loretta sans lingerie.
Now, if the phone was to be used for an investigation, then it was remotely quarantined and the ability to wipe disabled , then every attempt was made to get hold of it rapidomente before it got " eaten by the dog." Now, if the department controlling the issue of those devices can't do that, then why not ?

I must confess I'm not sure she's done anything unusual.
It's been the policy of the companies I've worked for, to wipe an issued phone on return, so that it can be reconfigured for re-issue. Most blokes handing their phone in did it as a matter of course, before someone else got to see the Xmas bash photos or Loretta sans lingerie.
Now, if the phone was to be used for an investigation, then it was remotely quarantined and the ability to wipe disabled , then every attempt was made to get hold of it rapidomente before it got " eaten by the dog." Now, if the department controlling the issue of those devices can't do that, then why not ?
The investigation would still have access to her suppliers data, although just shows you how the EU works when the bloc still allows her to be in that position despite the investigation not being fully concluded.

I concur on the issue of phone wiping for re-issue to another,.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Latest Threads