What now for the EU ?

amazing organisation the French Resistance. Every able and not able bodied French man and woman between the age of 14 and 100 was in it.....
...... after June 6
And de Gaulle was for ever doing heroic stuff whilst living abroad don't forget.

Dm 11.72 in ye good ol' days.
As far as I can remember..
You old gits, the lot of you.:D
You'll be telling me you had THAT rifle next and there was 200k of you.

You old gits, the lot of you.:D
You'll be telling me you had THAT rifle next and there was 200k of you.
THAT rifle?
Small Metal Gun. Or my Big Metal Gun. In my Big Green Box..

I've got Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall on in the background at the moment, some River Cottage spin off or other on the Food Network.
He harps on and on about poor farming practices and is a champion of good fishing and farming principles etc.
I'm all for that and wondered where he stood on the EU and their support of corporate farming and exploitation, so decided to do a bit of digging.
I also support his shows pointing out bad supermarket purchasing and thank him for my 50p bags of wonky veg (an EU concept of selective harvesting and standards)
Where do you think he stands on Brexit?

No, me neither.
However, if you look at his Wiki, he supports the Green Party :rolleyes:
If I were a journocunt, I'd make it my mission in life to pin people like this down.
Supports the Green Party but drives a silver Porsche.

I only know this because I was a passenger in a car that nearly took him out in Canford Cliffs last month.

(I may have posted the story elsewhere but we were visiting my girlfriend who was in hospital and Helga who is Hungarian and was driving isn't a very confident driver.)

And de Gaulle was for ever doing heroic stuff whilst living abroad don't forget.
Even he was not impressed with the BBC who failed to record his first broadcast from the UK to the French people ...

De Gaullle was furious to discover that his historic broadcast had not been recorded, as BBC engineers with limited equipment had failed to recognise the importance of the speaker or of his speech. On the 22nd de Gaulle broadcast again, and repeated his message in a speech that was heard much more widely. This time it was recorded.
... linky ... De Gaulle's first broadcast to France

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Supports the Green Party but drives a silver Porsche.

I only know this because I was a passenger in a car that nearly took him out in Canford Cliffs last month.

(I may have posted the story elsewhere but we were visiting my girlfriend who was in hospital and Helga who is Hungarian and was driving isn't a very confident driver.)
She needs to try harder.

"Nearly"

T'choh..

Thank the Germans, they are on German passports.
The town nearest me has seen a huge surge in “Portuguese” passport holders in recent years. Definitely not directly from various African countries, East Timor and Brazil, (after a diversion through and brief stay in Portugal). No siree.