What now for the EU ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
My advice is simply manipulate the system until it becomes obvious it's broken, I always identify as Bisexual on forms because it gives me a protected characteristic instead of being an old white hetro...
When asked about sex I would just write "Yes, please!"

Arse_Bandit

War Hero
When asked about sex I would just write "Yes, please!"
Exactly, bisexual==greedy or "any hole's a goal" ;-)

Putting bisexual on a form doesn't force me to go out to gay bars and be gay and it's difficult to argue against when the "woke" will let a hairy arsed bloke identify as a 12 year old girl ;-)

**** off. I pointed out he was complaining about both sides of a coin.
The ambiguity is YOUR responsibility.

It was/is YOUR post.

Find your "Big Boys Trousers", and accept the reaction your post provoked !! :( .

civvy

Old-Salt
My advice is simply manipulate the system until it becomes obvious it's broken, I always identify as Bisexual on forms because it gives me a protected characteristic instead of being an old white hetro...
Do you have to prove it? Do you “give or take”?

The ex-wife's nick-name for me was 'The Other Box', because on those ethnic monitoring surveys the army used to push out on an annual basis I'd go down the list and there was never a 'Japanese-Geordie' box to put my mark in.

In retaliation I used to tell everyone we met at Mosco Camp Disco.

Channel surfing last night had me stumble upon GB news for the first time, which I gave ten minutes, enough to hear Lembit Opik on the couch talking about the EU.

To my surprise, he said the attitude of the EU in all their dealings with UK and others since the referendum have shown their true colours, and has turned him from Remain voting, pro EU, to being firmly set against them.

Possibly the first talking head I've heard voice a change of opinion.

My bold I use it to get non woke views on events, its truly refreshing to see several different peoples views on topics. I often keep it on in the background if I'm doing other things & turn it up if its really something interesting/contraversial. I never use other MSM for news now especially Al Beeb!

interesting. Despite the synergies of the histories of Britain France and Poland, lets not forget that Cameron triggered a referendum that hasn't happened yet in Poland. It's quite possible that the Poles didn't have quite the same legal framework for joining the EU as we inherited under the TFEU. Either way Poland leaving the bloc could be bad move for the EU and if they use money as the means of alienating Poland, I'm sure vlad would be only to willing to oblige. The fact that the EU has stuffed it's courts with political appointees is no different to Poland in that respect. Plain fact is I don't see the Poles giving in and I don't see what else Eu can do that will alter that.

I think that several other countries currently in the EU are also more than a little disenchanted with the corrupt ponzi scheme and are watching any outcome with great interest and if Poland succeeds in getting their way, others would be quick to follow, hence the desperate attempts by VDL to crush any dissent!!

I think that several other countries currently in the EU are also more than a little disenchanted with the corrupt ponzi scheme and are watching any outcome with great interest and if Poland succeeds in getting their way, others would be quick to follow, hence the desperate attempts by VDL to crush any dissent!!
Oi vey, they’ll be calling her Empress next.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Peron or Braun / Hitler?

Attachments

• 44D8C11F-918D-4A75-920E-BD3FBB194821.jpeg
    44D8C11F-918D-4A75-920E-BD3FBB194821.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 52

Truxx

LE
It appears that the EU and the ECJ think that the EU can do whatever it likes and isn't subject to treaties or 'international law'. Why is the UK the 2nd largest financial centre in the world? How did a damp island off the coast of Europe create the largest empire ever seen? One of the reasons: the rule of law.

Looks like the EU is fúcked.
They should rename it The Court of European Justice. And perhaps put inverted commas around the word "justice"

The Court of European "Justice"

So much better. And more accurate.

Dread

LE
They should rename it The Court of European Justice. And perhaps put inverted commas around the word "justice"

The Court of European "Justice"

So much better. And more accurate.

'The People's Democratic Court of European Hegemony' has a nice and honest ring about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads