What now for the EU ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actingunpaid

War Hero
Thanks god Brexit stopped EU farm workers being exploited....

Perhaps they should have tried Almeria instead?

slaves.png

Londo

LE

No pleasing some people .
Take them to the Caribbean and they complain .
Bring them from the Caribbean and they still complain .

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
They really don't get we have left do they.
They do but are striking back in the only way the French know. On top of that is next year's election where Macron is not doing so well at the moment. The irony now is that Macron is facing Barnier in the election so Macron is trying to step in to the tough man's shoes.

Last edited:

I know.

I’m really concerned how African economic migrants are exploited in Italy.

They do but are striking back in the only way the French know. On top of that is next year's election where Mscron is not doing so well at the moment. The irony now is that Macron is facing Barnier in the election do Macron is trying to step in to the tough man's shoes.
I freely admit, I'm aulder than you. I'm certainly not a tough man by any means. However, even I am tougher than that prat, except on where I wish to dip my wick. He's a far belter* man than me.

* With apologies to the Ruddy man.

"Give us all your fish! Or else! Grr..."

France has given the UK a two-week deadline to grant their fisherman greater access to British waters.

The French Maritime Minister, Annick Girardin, has given the UK til November 1 to grant additional fishing licenses. Failing to do risks retaliatory measures.

Brexit: France set UK two-week deadline for new fishing deal
I’m a bit confused with this news article. Because the French fisherman are having a hissy fit, why do they think it then becomes a problem for the EU?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I freely admit, I'm aulder than you. I'm certainly not a tough man by any means. However, even I am tougher than that prat, except on where I wish to dip my wick. He's a far belter* man than me.

* With apologies to the Ruddy man.
Do you mean Midget Macron or the person I referred to - M Barnier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads